The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Supposedly “normal” (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poor dini
View Profile
New user
Lancaster
60 Posts

Profile of Poor dini
So, it’s after magic live and the bigger conventions of 2019. Some new, some old. So, here’s my question...what does everyone carry that is their favorite utility or gaff that is disguised as a “normal” object (minus coins and cards). I always have freakey by Greg wilson and ring flite revolution on me
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
I have worn a gold finger ring gaffed as a Jardin-Ellis (JP I think), but slightly suspicious as I normally do not wear rings at all.

Back when I people wore sports coats I carried a broken tine from a plastic fork. After doing a penknife through coat effect,
I could drop the gaff on the floor where, if noticed, would look like a bit of broken plastic fork.

If I use a walker or wheelchair I always have a bag of "spare parts" and tools, several of which are gaffed such as a brass nut.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Good question! I almost always carry Twister Flavor with me - looks like a pack of Trident Gum. I also carry my fire wallet if I know I'll be doing magic somewhere.
AnthonyCC
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of AnthonyCC
I always have a PK ring and fire wallet on me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Supposedly “normal” (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL