The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Overhand Jog Shuffle Control: Hiding the Break (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kShepher
View Profile
Veteran user
Washington, DC
352 Posts

Profile of kShepher
"I didn’t explain what I meant very well. Not talking about the in jogged card. I agree that can be hidden well enough with a little mess. 

I meant the obviously separated wedge-shaped break that forms after the right thumb catches the injogged card and pushes in and up separating the deck into 2 distinct packets 

The deck here is perpendicular to the floor in the right hand not horizontal in left hand dealing position. I’m comfortable disguising that pinky"

Toothless...I know exactly what you are describing. The in and up push does not have to be exaggerated. Just do it slightly, and use a bit of speed. As Magicfish said, Harry Lorayne teaches this excellently on Disk One of his Best Ever series, during Halo Aces. Just do exactly what he says and you'll never have a problem.
toothlessrufus
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of toothlessrufus
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2019, kShepher wrote:
"I didn’t explain what I meant very well. Not talking about the in jogged card. I agree that can be hidden well enough with a little mess. 

I meant the obviously separated wedge-shaped break that forms after the right thumb catches the injogged card and pushes in and up separating the deck into 2 distinct packets 

The deck here is perpendicular to the floor in the right hand not horizontal in left hand dealing position. I’m comfortable disguising that pinky"

Toothless...I know exactly what you are describing. The in and up push does not have to be exaggerated. Just do it slightly, and use a bit of speed. As Magicfish said, Harry Lorayne teaches this excellently on Disk One of his Best Ever series, during Halo Aces. Just do exactly what he says and you'll never have a problem.

Thank you for the advice; and I will check that Lorayne video out!
Harry Lorayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
8294 Posts

Profile of Harry Lorayne
Learn about the "Best Ever" 4-volume DVD set at harryloraynemagic.com .
[email]harrylorayne@earthlink.net[/email]

http://www.harrylorayne.com
http://www.harryloraynemagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Overhand Jog Shuffle Control: Hiding the Break (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL