The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New product from Nobody Knows? (51 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
dunraven
View Profile
New user
Austin, TX
92 Posts

Profile of dunraven
I am still waiting for the “just joking” e-mail. Even if they decided to make and release a deck of cards, who would want this one? You would never use these in performance.

Spectator: What’s up with the Nobody Knows cards? What’s that?

Magician: Oh, that’s the name of the company that sold me the magic watch that I just used on you. That’s their logo. They shot a deck of these into space!

Spectator: (walking away)

I don’t even see card collectors who don’t perform having any interest in these.

Smile Smile Smile
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
192 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
It is a great idea to use this deck and the T-Watch in the same performance.
So, when they search for the deck, they can also find the Watch as a bonus.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2211 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2019, RodrigoGrando wrote:
It is a great idea to use this deck and the T-Watch in the same performance.
So, when they search for the deck, they can also find the Watch as a bonus.

So it's a case of Everybody Knows Smile
Christian de Punto
View Profile
New user
Hagen Germany
52 Posts

Profile of Christian de Punto
Seems the success with the watch (i regret I listen to the ekaterina review and buyed turner w. instead of mirandas the w.) was too much for some kid souls.
now they sell their logo printed on an ordinary - or better bad - deck and believe its cool.
remembers me on this pink pillows with "gucci" or "prada" printed on it...
patapon
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
100 Posts

Profile of patapon
At which point will the T-Boys actually realize that NOBODY CARES about their latest product?

I'm done with them, as are many of you.

This cements their place in magic history as a "one-hit-wonder"... may they RIP, and deservedly so, since they clearly have no clue how to relate to their once loyal hoard of customers.

No updates, No commitments, No nothing on their product. Instead, raise everybody's expectations and wastes everybody's time hyping up their new look website and now playing cards.

Since they must be laughing at how stupid their customers are, lapping up everything they throw at us, let us, who have spent our hard earned money, have the last laugh... I am NEVER going to recommend buying from them, and for those of you looking for a remote, may you all buy JM's watch right away and not wait around like fools for a product that will never come at a price that you want.
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
192 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
And the golden raspberry award goes to...
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2329 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
You guys sound like a bunch of whiny 12 year olds. If you don’t think is good then can state your Opinion then move on. But to slam and cut down people over and over just shows how Childish you are. The watch they made is unbelievable. 1st of its kind with using your smartphone. How many one hit wonders have came out over the past years? Even if they don’t come out with anything Else they made there mark in the magic world. What have you done?????
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1153 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
I totally understand some of the frustrations. But for me this watch has been amazing. I wear it nearly everyday, I love the look of it, and it's gotten strong reactions when I use it. Honestly I've loved this thing. Brilliant piece to have on and ready.
patapon
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
100 Posts

Profile of patapon
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2019, MR Effecto wrote:
You guys sound like a bunch of whiny 12 year olds. If you don’t think is good then can state your Opinion then move on. But to slam and cut down people over and over just shows how Childish you are. The watch they made is unbelievable. 1st of its kind with using your smartphone. How many one hit wonders have came out over the past years? Even if they don’t come out with anything Else they made there mark in the magic world. What have you done?????

I bought their product. And the customer is always right.
peppermeat2000
View Profile
Veteran user
354 Posts

Profile of peppermeat2000
My apologies for my post videoman so aptly analyzed. It WAS'NT the Flavor of the Month! It was waaaay worse!
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1756 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
At least Steve Brooks will be happy

He must have bought more packs of cards than I have had Hot Dinners this year !
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2329 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2019, patapon wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2019, MR Effecto wrote:

I bought their product. And the customer is always right.

Not true. In most cases the customer is right, but not always. Most of the people on the Café give there option even if they don't have the product. You will always have haters. Some people just like to jump on the band wagon and talk crap.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4190 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2019, MR Effecto wrote:

Most of the people on the Café give there option even if they don't have the product. You will always have haters. Some people just like to jump on the band wagon and talk crap.

But the problem is Mr. Effecto that you did not state that in your original scathing post. You lumped EVERYONE into the same category, while I believe most of the comments (and quite possibly ALL of them) were from actual owners of the watch. Furthermore, I'm not sure how you would know who owns it and who doesn't. Not to mention the fact that I have seen a fair number of complaints coming from you over the years so just because you disagree in this particular case you then feel it is perfectly fine to come on here and scold everyone who shared an option (oops, I mean opinion.) Honestly, I think your post was the most whiny and childish (not to mention disrespectful) of them all. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2329 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Not true videoman at all!!!! As stated you missed the point.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1153 Posts

The app update with new input method is available in both the Android and Apple store. Have a look, this one is brilliant and fantastic.
mentaldiego
View Profile
New user
Spain
63 Posts

Profile of mentaldiego
I received an email from the NK guys, but in the Spanish apple store it is not yet available

hopefully it won't take long for the update to be available
dunraven
View Profile
New user
Austin, TX
92 Posts

Profile of dunraven
For the record, I have the watch and love it. I just thought the card hoax was ridiculous.
strollingmagician
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
What does the new software update do that is different from before?
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
732 Posts

Profile of scott0819
New input method is awesome. Essentially TOXIC with hidden input. Cheeky that the spec does it themselves.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1153 Posts

Very awesome, yeah. It's a new input, and as said above, the spec does it. And you get more hits if you want. If you don't want to be discreet, but instead have the phone in obvious play, this is the way to do it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New product from Nobody Knows? (51 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL