The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New product from Nobody Knows? (51 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4662 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2019, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2019, RNK wrote:

I would much rather see entertainers addicted to buying new tricks rather than booze or drugs. At least that's what I tell my wife!

You're a such nice and GOOD boy. I like you for that. Smile

Smile

Smile
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Yepski
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2019, TheGingerWizard wrote:
Space is quite a remote place, no?

Nail On Head, 🤞🙏
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
768 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Videoman, that is one of most intelligent posts on this forum in a long, long time!
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
162 Posts

Profile of psychod
I wasn't one of the people who got a clue. Actually, a lot of people will say that I don't have a clue. Anyway, if space is such a remote place to be, I'm going to be very interested in what the release is. When I asked them about a possibility about this at Magic Live, they did say that it was something that they were working on.

Keeping my fingers crossed,

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
mentaldiego
View Profile
New user
Spain
63 Posts

Profile of mentaldiego
I also received that email from the NK guys

impatient to know that it is cooked
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5592 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
I'm quietly and patiently waiting and watching! Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
191 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
All that for a deck of cards?! Really?!
Meh.
Christian de Punto
View Profile
New user
Hagen Germany
42 Posts

Profile of Christian de Punto
Playing cards??? like we do not have enough on the market... lol...
these guys really knows how to **** off their clients!
still waiting for the big "july-update" and now a bit printed paper...
Christian de Punto
View Profile
New user
Hagen Germany
42 Posts

Profile of Christian de Punto
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2019, videoman wrote:
I for one am hoping space is a very remote place!
But even if it were that, although on one hand I would be pleased I would also be bummed because it will probably cost $199.00 and you know they could have just enabled it to work with a $29.00 one that is already readily available.

But my guess is that it is just a new sport style of watch, or even simply a new line of watch bands.
I know, I know, but NK has a reputation for a lot of hype equaled only by the disappointment when you find out what the new thing they are offering is.
Sorry if I sound jaded or pessimistic, but when it comes to NK, I am.

you are right man...!
chrom
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of chrom
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2019, Christian de Punto wrote:
Playing cards??? like we do not have enough on the market... lol...
these guys really knows how to **** off their clients!
still waiting for the big "july-update" and now a bit printed paper...

I couldn't agree more. Forget the hype for a second. One they don't look anything special nor do they have custom court cards. Even with that asside they are issuing them in the same year with brand new Jerry's Nuggets and Butterfly campaigns. I really don't see the point.

Also what's with the video of the cards on the way to space. Who cares? I don't really get it tbh.

S
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
732 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Playing cards and card clips.
Is this to subsidize R&D on the remotes? Based on their talk on the Magician’s Advice podcast they are still working on the remotes.
mentaldiego
View Profile
New user
Spain
63 Posts

Profile of mentaldiego
A deck of cards!!!

really

tell me this is a joke!!!
strollingmagician
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
They do plant a tree for every deck produced. Good for them! Others should follow that!
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4182 Posts

Profile of videoman
Unbelievable! It’s worse than I even imagined!
Please tell me there is something else coming. That was surely just an ill-conceived joke before the real reveal comes.

They should have been handing these decks out as a promotional item at their Magic Live booth. What will their next new product be...pens with their logo on them?

I’m sure the T boys are getting quite a kick out of this and laughing their asses off. No one on their team could have legitimately believed the way this was hyped and released was a good idea. They definitely have a sadistic streak and seem to get pleasure out of hyping and then purposely disappointing their supporters. This is the exact response they were hoping for IMO.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2019, videoman wrote:
Unbelievable! It’s worse than I even imagined!
Please tell me there is something else coming. That was surely just an ill-conceived joke before the real reveal comes.

They should have been handing these decks out as a promotional item at their Magic Live booth. What will their next new product be...pens with their logo on them?

I’m sure the T boys are getting quite a kick out of this and laughing their asses off. No one on their team could have legitimately believed the way this was hyped and released was a good idea. They definitely have a sadistic streak and seem to get pleasure out of hyping and then purposely disappointing their supporters. This is the exact response they were hoping for IMO.

Have to agree all the hype for yet another deck of cards

It’s bad enough to have a message from Steve brooks about another deck of cards every other day

But I would have expected better than this !!
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
162 Posts

Profile of psychod
If it was April 1st, I think it might be an interesting prank. As it is, they've lost a lot of credibility in my book. When they try to build up anticipation for something and then it's really a major letdown (in my opinion), they are really going to have to do something amazing for me to trust their hype again! I know, a lot of dealers/creators hype things up a bit but at least it's mostly products that may have the potential to be amazing. Another new deck of cards...not so much!
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Terrible news really...am done with these guys and selling my watch.
GeorgeKerzon
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of GeorgeKerzon
But I hear this is not just a deck of cards. It can also do card tricks and you can play cards games with it like Poker and Blackjack.
Oh and it also has a gold foiled tuck case! Where do I send my money?
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Yepski
If this sticks, very disappointing...Heck, I’m still waiting on that second turner watch app update
strollingmagician
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
Was really hoping this was for a remote with the Turner watch. Since no remote now, I bought The Wallet by Miranda.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New product from Nobody Knows? (51 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL