The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Himber quiver (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18105 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2019, Oscar999 wrote:
@WitchDocChris 5 Seconds on Google yielded three wallets, nobody carries.

Just my opinion.

Oscar

Then your googling skills are lacking. Googling "leather envelope" gives me lots, same with Google image search and the shopping tab...
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2458 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2019, IAIN wrote:
Quote:

Just my opinion.

Oscar

Then your googling skills are lacking. Googling "leather envelope" gives me lots, same with Google image search and the shopping tab...

Why are you Googling "leather envelope?" It's a "wallet."
(Which is his point, right)
LewisLeVal
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
The point is, similar looking non magic products exist and are widely available, regardless of title. If you'd feel insecure about pulling something like this out of your pocket, then don't buy it.

I don't know what part of the world one has to live in today to be seen as suspicious with anything other than a bifold. Minimal wallets are in abundance everywhere and are nothing new to the eyes of a modern audience.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18105 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2019, the Sponge wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2019, IAIN wrote:
Quote:

Just my opinion.

Oscar

Why are you Googling "leather envelope?" It's a "wallet."
(Which is his point, right)

No cos it looks like a leather envelope that acts like a wallet...
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Special user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
761 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
I can't help noticing that even my gay friends spend less time arguing about the look of a wallet than you guys.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
Elman1
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Elman1
When oooooooh when will someone make a decent gimmicked wallet that actually looks like a regular wallet and not some weird purse or a wallet from the 1970's, who ever achieves this feat of modern engineering will be a rich man/woman indeed.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18105 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Mine has arrived now, had an initial play...

I like it, I feel that the quiver brand business card sized himber case looks and feels more sleek and you could definitely pop it onto someone's hand...

with this, I feel that you probably shouldn't do that because of the design, which is no big deal to me..it works as it should, is a nice leather and the insides are lined too which is always nice...I bought it with something specific in mind and it works fine for that...

this one is poker card sized (with maybe 3mm each side spare)… if you like the look of it, and have need for a z-fold l**king device that looks the way it does, then it certainly works well and looks/feels good...

I don't think it lays quite as flat as its been advertised - but maybe I need to break the leather in a little - we'll see... and some of the ways its described in the vids feels a bit like how things are described and sold on the QVC channel...

glad I got it...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Himber quiver (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL