The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Portal by Antonio Martinez (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tester2006
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of tester2006
Imagine having the ability to teleport the spectator's selected card using the card box as a portal. Yes, a real PORTAL. And you can instantly repeat the effect as many times as you like.

- Very easy to do.
- Easy-to-make gimmick.
- Repeat instantly and countless times.
- You end clean.
- You can teleport playing cards, business cards, transport tickets, bank cards, folded bills, hotel keys, etc. The only limit is your imagination!
- Customizable with any boxes and playing cards you like.
- Many variations taught in the 30-minute video.

Download the video and start learning this amazing effect!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S27001

I think this looks pretty cool. Any reviews for this?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1433 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Saw this on Chris Ramsay’s YouTube channel.
Looks great.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2374 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Looks cool but I wonder how the angles are?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4651 Posts

Profile of RNK
Does look cool! Bro, I question the ad in the sense that you end clean. I don't see how in the end the Red box is clean and can be examined.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3667 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
IF you notice, at the end he takes off something from the back of the first card and drops "it" in his lap. If I were to guess I would say that he has one metal disc or ma..et attached to the back of each card including the fo..ed card and a larger and stronger ma..et attached to each of his knees. It is just a matter of choreography and timing.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11562 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2019, magicinsight wrote:
IF you notice, at the end he takes off something from the back of the first card and drops "it" in his lap. If I were to guess I would say that he has one metal disc or ma..et attached to the back of each card including the fo..ed card and a larger and stronger ma..et attached to each of his knees. It is just a matter of choreography and timing.
Michael

Oh maaan, I was still guessing.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
AndrewI
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of AndrewI
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2019, magicinsight wrote:
Michael

No m***ets. It’s the other way of moving things. Not for close-up.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3667 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2019, AndrewI wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2019, magicinsight wrote:
Michael

No m***ets. It’s the other way of moving things. Not for close-up.

Gotcha. Oh well. I figured I had a 50% of getting it right. Thank you for the clarification.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7411 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
Michael

Unbelievable. You really need to watch the whole video before making ridiculous assumptions.
AndrewI
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of AndrewI
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2019, RNK wrote:
Does look cool! Bro, I question the ad in the sense that you end clean. I don't see how in the end the Red box is clean and can be examined.

You can show the red box clean at the end. You can also clean it up for physical examination in a simple movement. Having said that, I personally would not be performing this for people close enough for them to be reaching out to physically examine things anyway.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3667 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
Michael

Unbelievable. You really need to watch the whole video before making ridiculous assumptions.

Hey, I took a shot. LOL. It either has to be ma...ets or th..ad. Now, if the card was signed, then you are talking about a elaborately gimmicked and expensive table.
Michael
—Hakim, Loreweaver
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Portal by Antonio Martinez (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL