The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Looking for a Chain (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sjrw
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of sjrw
Hello guys,

I bought a chain from MentalCraft back in 2015. It was such a tiny chain and would fit into one of the credit card compartments of my wallet along with a credit card!
Since it broke a year or so ago I've been looking for a similar chain. The smallest I've found is pretty decent but definitely too large to fit in my wallet.

Keeping it in my wallet is important to me, as otherwise I simply won't take it with me. I'm a casual performer, and never plan to perform. But Fast and Loose has always been an audience favourite.

I'd appreciate any leads you all might have,

Cheers,
Sam
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3214 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
Get a nice chain and wear it around your neck. You can buy French Rope style chain in silver, gold or nickel by the inch. Either connect it yourself, or have a jeweler do it. Normally, the chain is five feet long. If you want to do the three loop design, you will need it to be longer.
vanp8
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of vanp8
You can't go wrong with a suggestion from Pop.
ActionJack
View Profile
New user
Pacific NW
85 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
Just ordered the chain from the scoundrel's store. I can't wait to get it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Looking for a Chain (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL