The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Factory Misprints for jokers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amazing_kenno
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Amazing_kenno
There is an effect, credited to JC Wagner I belive, in which blank cards are printed into the four aces with a bicycle back. I would like to have a set of these cards created in which the printing creates 4 Jokers. Why? Bannon has a wonderful assembly routine- Masquerade- involving "4" jokers which assemble to one pile and transform to the Aces. I would like to lead into Masquerade by making the Jokers with the JC Wagner routine. Thoughts or suggestions on where/who could create these? Thanks
Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
1432 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Bernd Maucksch -- magicbycardmaker@gmail.com .

He made several cards for me and they were first-class.

Best of luck,

Bob
Amazing_kenno
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Amazing_kenno
BobG-- great, thanks
stickmondoo
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of stickmondoo
You can make up a version of Factory misprints for yourself. You would have to do a secret switch off the joker packet if you wanted to use it in the Bannon trick. If this is not a problem you can make up a copy of Factory Misprints yourself. If you wanted identical jokers you would need 1 deck of blank facers 2 normal decks and 2 blank back decks.
You can use this set of cards to make up many different packet tricks.
Amazing_kenno
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Amazing_kenno
Bob G -- how long ago did he makes those cards for you? He hadn't answered by email in several weeks. Thanks, Kenno
Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
1432 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Hi Amazing,

I think it was about a year ago.

Good luck

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Factory Misprints for jokers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL