The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » New juggling tutorials online... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IanKendall
View Profile
Special user
Edinburgh
566 Posts

Profile of IanKendall
Hello all,

I've just added two new tutorials to my Juggling page:

The first is on club juggling, and the second is about Mills' Mess.

Take care, Ian
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Nice tutorial Ian. I bought a teaching video with some bean bags many years ago and never got really good at juggling. You have rekindled my interest.I must dig them and the video out see how it compares with your excellent method.It would be really nice to do an impromptu juggle with some everyday items in the office at work, ball of string, roll of sellotape, bottle of ink.

cheers
HOWARD
myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
Nice link Ian. I have wanted to learn juggling so I will check out the videos and see what happens.
Thanks,

Chris
Budihaha
View Profile
Veteran user
Bandung - Indonesia
327 Posts

Profile of Budihaha
Where is the link to your juggling page?
I couldn't find it.
Budi H. Hadiwarsito
Bandung - Indonesia
www.budihaha.com
nike
View Profile
New user
ri
50 Posts

Profile of nike
rden
View Profile
New user
Sugar Land, Texas
75 Posts

Profile of rden
I liked the approach to teaching Mills Mess. I also liked the message of "It's not that hard...really" that seemed to be an underlying theme. Thanks for sharing, Ian.
Budihaha
View Profile
Veteran user
Bandung - Indonesia
327 Posts

Profile of Budihaha
Thanks Nike!
Budi H. Hadiwarsito
Bandung - Indonesia
www.budihaha.com
SilvaAce
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
156 Posts

Profile of SilvaAce
I just started juggling (tricks other than a cascade) 3 weeks ago and it can be overwhelming at times. Mill's Mess took me 15 hours of solid persistance until I finally got it. It almost made me quit a few times and even question wether I was worthy or not. Now it feels totally natural and requires almost no thinking at all. So if you are just starting out keep at it and it will pay off.
It's cool to have people like Ian that take time to help others improve thier abilities. Thanks Ian!
All you have to do to change your life, is to change your daily habits!

Carlos Silva
SilvaAce
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
156 Posts

Profile of SilvaAce
I just started juggling (tricks other than a cascade) 3 weeks ago and it can be overwhelming at times. Mill's Mess took me 15 hours of solid persistance until I finally got it. It almost made me quit a few times and even question wether I was worthy or not. Now it feels totally natural and requires almost no thinking at all. So if you are just starting out keep at it and it will pay off.
It's cool to have people like Ian that take time to help others improve thier abilities. Thanks Ian!
All you have to do to change your life, is to change your daily habits!

Carlos Silva
Angel_7
View Profile
New user
Australia
66 Posts

Profile of Angel_7
Woo! Resources! Thanks,

-Anthony
illusion is a choice
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
SilvaAce
You are a better student than me. It must have taken me several weeks to master the Mills Mess. There are six different throws, and six different catches.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » New juggling tutorials online... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL