The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Review - On The Money by Gavin James (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Review video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxGzxmZpVug

MANUFACTR's ADD COPY

On the Money by Gavin James - One of the cleanest mind-reading card routines currently on the market.

Imagine asking the spectator to choose a card in the fairest of ways...

They are now asked to take a handful of change from their pocket, any amount, and are asked to choose just one coin (no force)...

The coin is now flipped by the spectator and they are asked to name if it's landed on either heads or tails...

The magician explains that first, he'll find the selected card...

Placing one down onto their hand, it's the chosen card... Pretty impressive!

NOW FOR THE MINDBLOWING KICKER FINISH

The magician reminds the spectator that they could have chosen any card...

That they chose one and then took a handful of change from their pocket...

They chose ANY coin and then flipped it into the air, landing on heads or tails...

The magician asks the spectator to turn the card over and look at what the magician has written on the back of the one card (it's the only card with writing on the back)...

The spectator reads out the message which predicts not only which coin will be chosen, but also how it will land when it's spun into the air!

EASY TO DO

USES ANY WORLDWIDE CURRENCY

INCLUDES ONE SPECIAL DECK OF BICYCLE PLAYING CARDS

FULL ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS (LINKS INCLUDED)
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2714 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Great review. Tnx.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
montgomerymagic
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of montgomerymagic
Hey David
I bought this back in 2020 and sat down one afternoon and prepared the deck and put it away since Covid. I now have dusted it off and Im ready to perform it and low and behold the Vemeo tutorial link does not work anymore. How would one go about getting the new tutorial link to this $50 card trick?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Review - On The Money by Gavin James (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL