The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » TCC Pure Mark Playing Cards (Marked deck) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
729 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
TCC has some affordable yet good quality stuff. I didn't find anything about their Pure Mark Playing Cards, so here's my short review.

The tuck-case says PURE MARK on the front. Not sure if I'm a fan of this, I kinda feel having the word MARK on a front of the tuck-case might hint to an observant audience member that you are using a marked deck.
However, not a major problem as the box can be just kept out of sight once you remove the cards, and it also serves as a nice to you which deck it is when it is mixed up with your other decks.

The deck is a READER marked deck. So, the suit and value are printed as part of the card back design (Mandolin backs) for you to read.
The size and clarity of the marks is similar to the Ultimate Marked deck, so it's small. The suit and value are a little further apart and not right next to each other (compared to the Ultimate Marked deck or Phoenix Marked deck).

Markings for ACE and FOUR look very similar IMHO. I misread them a few times. But should be able to overcome with practice and getting used to the marks,

At $10, it is one of the most affordable marked decks on the market.

IMHO, not the best in terms of markings but based on price, hard to beat.
9/10.

ALso made a video review:
https://youtu.be/UBHGEJuQUxo
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » TCC Pure Mark Playing Cards (Marked deck) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL