The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Me on TEDx. The illusion of danger. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5691 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I thought it appropriate to post this here as my subject matter was geared more towards Mentalism, in a motivational kind of way. Yup, Motivational Mentalism is my thing. 😏

Not my best performance, I'll admit, and the OTHER camera recording had technical issues so we only had one camera's view, I was told, so please keep that in mind. Cheers...

https://youtu.be/5q5Ducec5Os
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
durian-red
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of durian-red
Hi Pakar,

Thanks for posting this video. I've been reading your posts over the years, and am glad that I've now been able to see you in action.
Motivational Mentalism sounds good. I enjoyed watching the video. All the best to you.

Regards,
Pradip
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5691 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2019, durian-red wrote:
Hi Pakar,

Thanks for posting this video. I've been reading your posts over the years, and am glad that I've now been able to see you in action.
Motivational Mentalism sounds good. I enjoyed watching the video. All the best to you.

Regards,
Pradip

Thanks so much Pradip. I really appreciate your kind words. 😊🙏

P.S. You love durian, eh? 😉👍
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Me on TEDx. The illusion of danger. (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL