The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Which Jay Sankey DVD is this on? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pitseleh
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of pitseleh
Jay Sankey has a marketed effect called Flesh & Bone using a ring. But a long time ago, on one of his DVDs, he had a simple rubberband trick with the same name. The rubberband is wrapped around one finger and it magically switches to a seemingly different finger, going through "flesh & bone" he said on the dvd. Does anyone know which DVD that was?
dirtyrussian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dirtyrussian
Flesh and bone is on “Real Magic By Jay Sankey”
dirtyrussian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dirtyrussian
Jay also sells a “Flesh and bone” package on his website which includes a ring and 50 minute instructional video.
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2644 Posts

Profile of John Long
Sankey has a flesh & Bone effect on "Sankey's Amazing Magic Tricks Anyone Can Do"

To distinguish this effect from one that you will find in Wilson's Complete Course, Sankey's F&B has a single rubber band wrapped tightly (no loose ends) around 1 finger.

I think Greg Wilson has essentially the same effect, but uses a finger ring, on "On the Spot", but I can't verify it at the moment..

But why the interest in this particular effect?

John
pitseleh
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of pitseleh
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2019, John Long wrote:
Sankey has a flesh & Bone effect on "Sankey's Amazing Magic Tricks Anyone Can Do"

To distinguish this effect from one that you will find in Wilson's Complete Course, Sankey's F&B has a single rubber band wrapped tightly (no loose ends) around 1 finger.

I think Greg Wilson has essentially the same effect, but uses a finger ring, on "On the Spot", but I can't verify it at the moment..

But why the interest in this particular effect?

John

Because I perform it but lost the dvd. I taught it to a fellow magician and he wanted the source. Thanks!
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2644 Posts

Profile of John Long
Okay, good reason.

Yet, if someone is interested in other sources, Greg Wilson teaches an embellished version with a borrowed finger. It is on his On the Spot dvd and called Ring Fright (not flight).

John
pitseleh
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of pitseleh
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2019, John Long wrote:
Okay, good reason.

Yet, if someone is interested in other sources, Greg Wilson teaches an embellished version with a borrowed finger. It is on his On the Spot dvd and called Ring Fright (not flight).

John

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Which Jay Sankey DVD is this on? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL