The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Chasm by Justin Miller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dirtyrussian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dirtyrussian
Any feedback on the new release from Ellusionist, Justin Miller’s Chasm ?
The trailer is selectively edited, and there isn’t an actual performance being done in a spectators hands, (but according to the trailer that’s possible). It just gives me pause to make a claim like that and not show it in the trailer.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
That's the trend today, no performance.

Best

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Anyone got this
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
I just saw the ad. This is really RETRO, OLD SCHOOL. I am not judging the effect, since I did not see it, and you didn't either. It reminds me of the m.o. of ads in magic magazines in the 80's.
Great promises, prophecies of your great performances with the effect. But it was up to you to risk your money and see when you got it, if it was near what was described, or a mere illusion of that. hehe.

But cheers to Justin Miller. Nothing can stop him. I truly wish the best for him.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Sorry, but this is not even with discussing, at only $7 download price.

Countrymarven, don't know what you missed, he performed the effect several time, just for you close up. Maybe you should take your camera crew and produce a video you like with Justin. I'm sure Justin would be grateful for you assistance.

It is just another version of Pat Pages Easy Money. So what more do you need to know. They cut out the folding over the bills, so there is what you need to know, but you have to pay $7 to find out.

The claim of a spectator doing is just asking to be robbed.

Is it better then Juan Pablo's Money Money, I think not. With his you can borrow money from the spectator and change them to different bills. Much more flexible, and a DVD full of ideas.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
I just couldn't believe what I saw was the performance. But I guess you are right Bill. Flipping over bills for a change does not seem so magical.

Yes, Bill, you are right on. Juan Pablo's dvd is great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Chasm by Justin Miller (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL