The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Card College Table of Contents? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dschmunis
View Profile
New user
Hillsboro, OR
49 Posts

Profile of dschmunis
After a few years away from Magic I've decided to dust off the old magic case, unpack my magic library and try to go back to basics.

As such, I'm breaking down my study/practice between moves/techniques and learning a few tricks (to keep things interesting). One resource that I want to dive back in is Roberto Giobbi's Card College.

The problem I'm having is that there's no (to my knowledge) a MASTER index that tells you which moves are in which book.

Does any one know if such index/table of content exists?
kamlet
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
39 Posts

Profile of kamlet
The conjuring archive has table of contents for tons of books

https://www.conjuringarchive.com/books/author/G -- will show all of Giobbi's books
Bugsy
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Bugsy
Card College 5 has a master index at the back of the book.
dschmunis
View Profile
New user
Hillsboro, OR
49 Posts

Profile of dschmunis
Kamel and Bugsy. Thank you for taking the time to point me to this two great resources! Smile
dschmunis
View Profile
New user
Hillsboro, OR
49 Posts

Profile of dschmunis
I'm happy to announce that I reached out to the wonderful Roberto Giobbi himself, and while traveling in China he took the time to share with me an electronic (PDF) version of the Cumulative Index found at the end of vol. 5 in the Card College series.

If you have a good PDF reader, the file is fully searchable which makes finding what you want to learn in the series way faster. With Roberto's permission I'm posting it here.

For more Roberto magic, please see:
www.robertogiobbi.com
Wikipedia: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giobbi

Click here to view/download attached file.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Card College Table of Contents? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL