The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Complete Morgan Dollar Coin Magic Set by Merchant of Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sophocles
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
ANY VIEW ON THE BELOW? LOOKS INTERESTING.

https://www.magicshop.co.uk/morgan-dollar-coin-set
Frittentick
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Frittentick
Don't use replicas. When using them a lot the silver will fade and copper shines through.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Morgan dollars in the U.K. WTF? Seriously why would you?
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3084 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G2HGQLH $9.00 for a set of 5 - but no shells or gimmicked coins. I'm not allowed to tell you what I use them for, but if you want to know, you can always ask at The Magic Nook. They are not copper, by the way, but steel and attracted to magnets.
Kong
View Profile
New user
Wales
82 Posts

Profile of Kong
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2019, jimgerrish wrote:
Https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G2HGQLH $9.00 for a set of 5 - but no shells or gimmicked coins. I'm not allowed to tell you what I use them for, but if you want to know, you can always ask at The Magic Nook. They are not copper, by the way, but steel and attracted to magnets.


They look great, how do they feel?

I recently bought some Morgan replicas from a Chinese source and they feel a bit dusty compared to my genuine Kennedy halves,possibly because of the way they've been artificially aged/discoloured (the coins you linked to don't appear to have been given the same treatment). I'm hoping a good scrub and a few weeks handling will cure the problem.
Kong
View Profile
New user
Wales
82 Posts

Profile of Kong
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2019, Kong wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2019, jimgerrish wrote:
Https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G2HGQLH $9.00 for a set of 5 - but no shells or gimmicked coins. I'm not allowed to tell you what I use them for, but if you want to know, you can always ask at The Magic Nook. They are not copper, by the way, but steel and attracted to magnets.


They look great, how do they feel?

I recently bought some Morgan replicas from a Chinese source and they feel a bit dusty compared to my genuine Kennedy halves,possibly because of the way they've been artificially aged/discoloured (the coins you linked to don't appear to have been given the same treatment). I'm hoping a good scrub and a few weeks handling will cure the problem.


Quote:
On Oct 12, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Morgan dollars in the U.K. WTF? Seriously why would you?


Because they are good looking coins.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Complete Morgan Dollar Coin Magic Set by Merchant of Magic (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL