The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Caesars Magical Empire Coin Necklace (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I have 2 of these and was wondering if anyone knew if they held any value whatsoever...pm if you need more info or a description...one side says"credis quod" "habes et habes" the other side says "caesars magical empire"...it is also a faded gold color, speaking of, anyone know how I could shine it up a bit?

Thank you,

Nathan Pain
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Vinegar and Salt would probably shine it up a bit...and clean it up.

How old is it? And what quality. I have seen cheaper versions and some pretty nice ones.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I don't know how old it is...very good quality, but the rope on it is a cheapo as is the conector piece. Do you mean make a mixture of vinegar and salt or what, I've never heard that one!

Nathan Pain
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
If you wear Levi's, put the coin in the watch pocket and within a few weeks it will polish up nicely. I had a dull Kennedy half dollar that I kept with me at all times so I could practice the Muscle Pass (I still can't do it) and lo and behold, it started to look like a new minted coin.
I love the Magical Empire at Caesar's Palace, is it still going?
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I believe it has closed...that is why I wonder if these things are worth anything.

Nathan Pain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Caesars Magical Empire Coin Necklace (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL