The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Valley 2020 Dates (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
715 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Magic Valley Magic Weekend is scheduled for October 9th and 10th in Clanton, Alabama. This free gathering includes lectures, close-up and stage performances and the fabulous magical flea market. This 11th annual event is hosted (as always) by Bob and Lucy Sanders. Our performers and attendees include master magicians, mentalists, ventriloquists, clowns and balloon twisters.

If you would like to perform or lecture, please contact me

As in the past, we will be contact the Clanton Inn for special rates which include free breakfast buffet at Shoney’s.

Mark you calendar for the best deal to enjoy a weekend of magic and friendship without breaking the bank. Know knows, you might even see a unicorn!
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Valley 2020 Dates (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL