The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Valley 2020 Dates (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
715 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Magic Valley Magic Weekend is scheduled for October 9th and 10th in Clanton, Alabama. This free gathering includes lectures, close-up and stage performances and the fabulous magical flea market. This 11th annual event is hosted (as always) by Bob and Lucy Sanders. Our performers and attendees include master magicians, mentalists, ventriloquists, clowns and balloon twisters.

If you would like to perform or lecture, please contact me

As in the past, we will be contact the Clanton Inn for special rates which include free breakfast buffet at Shoney’s.

Mark you calendar for the best deal to enjoy a weekend of magic and friendship without breaking the bank. Know knows, you might even see a unicorn!
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20496 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
We are looking forward to this 11th Magic Valley Magic. And Yes! Unicorns are real at Magic Valley Ranch

Click here to view attached image.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20496 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Last year our motel (Inn of Clanton) ran out of rooms leaving many of those without room reservations in a fix.

Plan ahead.

Hope you join us October 9-10, 2020.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20496 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The 11th MAGIC VALLEY MAGIC is still ON for October 9-10, 2020.

For the Early Birds (those who come Thursday) there will be the supper at Shoney's.

After the supper is the NEW AUCTION Thursday night at the ranch. There is NO CHARGE for participating in the auction.

FRIDAY we will also have the public service show for the Chilton County Senior Connection Birthday Luncheon. Folks loved it last year. The Limo will pick up performers at the Inn of Clanton at 10AM.

SCHEDULE for 2020

--- Early Birds ---
--- Thursday October 8th ---

6:30 PM Supper at Shoney’s
AUCTION - After supper at Ranch

--- Friday October 9th ---
1 PM - Registration and Check in SURPRISES!
Access to facilities for setup of tables, tents, etc. for Flea Market
Chance to visit and get familiar with facilities

2:00 PM – Lecture
3:30 PM – TEACH a TRICK –

7 PM -- Friday Night Stage Show –
(Bunny Heart Theater)

Special After Show Reception

--- Saturday October 10th ---
8:00 AM Registration and Flea Market Opens
Setup for Vendors in Flea Market (arena) SURPRISES!
8:30 AM Open Mic - Stage Magic
(Bunny Heart Theater)
10:00 AM - Lecture
11:30 AM – Lunch & Flea Market
Shopping time
2:00 PM - Lecture
3:30 PM - Close Up Show
5:00 PM - Open Mic - Close Up Magic

6:30 PM - Saturday Night Stage Show –
(Bunny Heart Theater)
Flea Market closes at 6:00 PM

Bob Sanders (334) 412-5789
Amazedwiz@yahoo.com
Also David Bilan --- david.bilan@gmail.com
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20496 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The 11th Annual Magic Valley Magic

Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, AL

You are invited to attend and take part.

FREE Magicians' Flea Market, Shows, Open Mic, Lectures, etc.

Come Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Magic

Friday & Saturday Night Shows are in the Indoor Theater

October 9 & 10, 2020

Click here to view attached image.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
MAGIKtwin54
View Profile

Abilene, Texas
0 Posts

Profile of MAGIKtwin54
As a "new regular," I really enjoy attending Magic Valley Magic! It's about a 15-hour drive for us from Texas and well worth it. It (literally took a hurricane to chase us away two years ago. The new friends we have made are priceless!
Bob and Lucy are gracious hosts. David Bilan was MORE than entertaining as he wore several hats to include Master of Ceremonies and photographer. Check out the Magic Valley Magic Facebook page for photos from last year. One audience participant even lost their shirt during the Saturday night show!
The Friday night after-show party included celebrating Lucy's retirement from her long and loving medical career. We presented her with a unicorn decorated cake.The 2020 party will include sandwich makings, veg and fruit trays, watermelon, chips and light drinks sponsored by some of our participants.
Don't forget the flea market!! I purchased items Saturday and performed them Saturday night. (Who would have thought, eh) Plenty of stuff to buy and ridiculously low prices from super-friendly sellers! Bring your stuff to sell or trade to make it even bigger flea market this year.
Friday morning at the Chilton County Senior Connection Birthday Luncheon was more than heart-warming. We loaded up in Carter's limousine (Thank you Carter and bride!)and arrived to some great folks eager for magic and entertainment. Joe Harrison, Glen Ghirardi, TJ Latham, David Bilan, Lucy and Bob Sanders, Murph Murphy (also from Texas). (Sorry.. I forget other names after TJ Latham.) Were we threatened to walk home if we didn't perform well? We got fed AND got home (hotel). See you there!!!
Clanton Inn reserve now!!!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20496 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Gotten your place to stay for MAGIC VALLEY MAGIC?

Here is the Motel information.

Motels near Magic Valley Ranch

The Motel situation has really improved. The Inn of Clanton is at I-65 Exit 208 and closest to the ranch.
The current phone number is (205) 755-7829

Motels --- Motels --- Motels

People have asked me to post contact information for the motels. (The price range here is from $40-$110. The one at Exit 208, Inn of Clanton, is $62 but you must tell them you are with Magic Valley Magic for that rate.)

Area Motels (Clanton, Alabama)

*** Exit 208 I-65 (about 5 miles away) ***

Inn of Clanton (Has special $62 rate for Magicians includes Breakfast at Shoney’s– ASK!) (205) 755-7829
For years it was called the Guesthouse.

*** Exit 205 I-65 (about 8 miles away) ***

Days Inn
(205) 755-2420

Key West Inn
(205) 755-8500

Scottish Inns
(205) 755-4049

Holiday Inn Express
(205) 280-1880

Best Western
(205) 280-1006

There is also an RV Park across from The Inn of Clanton

Early Birds -- Arrive October 9th and have supper with group at Shoney’s and MAGIC AUCTION follows supper at Magic Valley Ranch
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Valley 2020 Dates (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL