The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review 10/16/2019 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Just happen to notice this latest review while watching a computer video on Acronis Backup software.
So - for your viewing pleasure, here is the latest World Magic Shop Product review show.

INSTANT GIG GETTER BY UNKNOWN MENTALIST

STASS BY TAMBOR

SWORDLACE (BLACK) BY SANDSMIND CREATIONS
Black refers to the color shoe lace.

THOUGHTCAST PRO SYSTEM
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Thanks for sharing Bill!

I keep repeating myself, but I think these comments are worth repeating...the boys have hit a winning stride, where I feel like I am privy to some insider information regarding products that are weak, while still being tipped off regarding the "good stuff." I did love Craig's passion when he was on the show, but usually felt like I needed to take a shower after the show was done. The energy seemed to be spent on the bad rather than the good.

There is still a plethora of magic being released verses years passed, and much, if not most of it is bad. So if I'm going to watch a review show, I much prefer seeing great items praised, verses poor items trashed. The new Wizard Product Review respects my time, and will most likely send my expenditures into the right places.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
MoonRazor
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of MoonRazor
I cannot find STASS BY TAMBOR anywhere!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
It says right on the video, that it is by www.abstracteffects.com

Here is the website: https://abstracteffects.com/products/sta......44&_ss=r
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review 10/16/2019 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL