The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unlink Remastered by Jordan Victoria (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Sounds like it's a tool that can be used with any card. Wonder how different it is from the original version.

https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=64869
https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=64870

Description:

With UNLINK Remastered, you will now be able to make miracles with only one gimmick.

The only limit is your imagination. You'll be able to make a signed card vanish, appear, transpose into another, and many more...

Don't stop thinking. Now use gaff cards with UNLINK Remastered: double back, double face, blank face, specially printed playing cards... Anything can be used with this tool!

The "2 signed card transpo" is worth the price of the entire project!

This video will teach you 9 effects using this gimmick + tips and ideas.

- Endless possibilities
- Cards can be SIGNED and visible until the vanish
- Available in red or blue gimmick
- 9 effects taught
- Tips and ideas
jugagien
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of jugagien
I'm guessing elastic thread is involved. If so, a lot of maintenance may be required. Anyone got this that can shed some light?
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I guess they are giving additional gimmick to repair.
magicrick7425
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of magicrick7425
There are no reviews on Penguin Magic. Some tricks get a lot of 5 star reviews and others get a lot of negative reviews so I'm hesitant to buy.
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
370 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Hey guys!

Thanks a lot for sharing this here!

To be 100% honest with you, if you take care of the gimmick and use it well (as I explain inside of the vidéo), you'll not break it! And just in case it does, you can repair it under 5minutes without any trouble with the provided material!

The gimmick is more durable than the previous version released 6 years ago now and you get 9 ideas taught inside of an English (and French) vidéo.

If you have any question, please just ask Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unlink Remastered by Jordan Victoria (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL