The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Reed McClintock's Family Needs your Help (especially in and around Portland, Oregon)c (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alyx
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Alyx
As some of you may know, Reed recently returned to Magic, but this is not what this post is about. The mother of Reed's children, Erin McClintock, has been missing since Monday (last seen near Aloha High school in a suburb of Portland). He is hoping to use Social Media (and the spread of paper flyers) to spread the word far and wide (link to post/flyer below).

This is what Reed wrote on social media:

Have you seen Erin McClintock. She was last seen at Aloha High School on Monday morning at approximately 7:15 am dropping off our boys. She drives a 2011 red Kia Soul Oregon license plate # 320 FHN. There are Aloha sport stickers in the back window with Cameron and Bradens names. Erin is about 5ft 5 in, long blonde hair, roughly 150 ish lbs. She was wearing Jean's and a multicolored sweater/hoodie. If you know anything at all please reach out to Zach McClintock Reed McClintock , Erin's Mother Carol at (503) 484-3334. Also you can reach out to Washington County Sheriffs Office. This is now an active case. Please! If you know anything at all, see anything at all, reach out to any of us! My boys need to know that their mom is okay. Her parents need to know if their daughter is okay, I need to know if the mother of my children is okay. Please share this far and wide.

NOTE: the post that Reed is requesting we spread can be found at the following link on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=......&theater
Alyx
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Alyx
Erin's car has been found. Reed and Sheriff's office are distributing a new flyer focusing on Erin: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=12......ource=11

Please share.
Alyx
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Alyx
This link is a better version of Reed's Flyer to share (or print and distrubute if you are in the area): https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=......&theater
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1789 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Prayers are with Reed and family. Please keep us posted Alyx.
Alyx
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Alyx
There is a candle light vigil for Erin tonight at Bales Marketplace in Aloha, Oregon. Reed just posted the following (and I'll provide link below to view and to share). If you're in the area, go out and support an amazing person and magi, and his family. My heart aches for all of them. From Reed:

Please come if you can and share this with your friends. I have invited as many people as FB would allow from my friends list. I am so desperate to find Erin McClintock. My boys need their mom. Please post, reshare, talk to folks. I get that for many life continues and you may not feel like sharing anymore. This nightmare is very real for us and it continues. I am begging everyone too not let the traction subside. Please! I am so frustrated and I feel so helpless not being able to find her. I continue to search, continue to think of avenues to go down, etc. Someone out there knows something or saw something. Any little thing that may seem trivial may be useful.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=......&theater
Alyx
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Alyx
Another update: An organized search for Erin McClintock is being held tomorrow, Wednesday the 30th, throughout the day. Please email help@finderinmccl.com for details!

Here is the link to share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=......&theater
Alyx
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Alyx
THEY FOUND HER!!!!!!!!!!

This is what Reed wrote 2 hours ago: WE FOUND HER!!! We are with her now! Please share everywhere to let everyone know!
Alyx
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Alyx
Also from Reed:

Erin is okay! She is home. She is SAFE! The boys are elated. Her parents are breathing again. I fulfilled my promise to my boys that we would find her. This Nightmare is finally over for us. We cannot tell you how grateful we are. Our family wants to thank everyone who shared our posts, put out fliers, put together the candlelight vigil and all of the suggestions, ideas, and thoughts. We cannot express the gratitude that we feel in our hearts enough. I want to thank our community for pulling together and holding a firm grip on hope as we did. It is through the power of social media, media, and conversations that we found Erin McClintock. THANK YOU ALL!
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1080 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Awesome. I’ve always like Reed. Super cool guy. I was lucky enough to chat with him at the Magic Castle back in the day. I know that he visited one of my favorite magicians of all time (Dean Dill) at his Shoppe in Glendale, CA, not too far from the Castle. I’m glad the nightmare is over for them. I hope Erin works through her issues. Good vibes being sent.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Regular user
Randolph NJ
172 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Glad to hear she is home safe!
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2505 Posts

Profile of critter
I met them both many years ago and they were both wonderful people. Glad this worked out. And glad he's back in magic, the world needs his talent.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers

"This I offer in explanation of how it was that I found myself in my undergarments as I sat in my cell attempting to plot my escape."
~Professor Phineas Valeyard, Miskatonic University Dept.of Psychodynamic Natural History.

New Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Valeyard-Magic-Stage-233226717588438/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Reed McClintock's Family Needs your Help (especially in and around Portland, Oregon)c (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL