The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » New to coin magic (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mkhodadoust.24
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of mkhodadoust.24
Hi all, just wanted to share something. Its not perfect and ive been doing coin magic for 4 months. Let me know what you think.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4DJcpvJw6T/
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8512 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hi mk, welcome to the Café... Smile

Thanks for posting your video here, always good to see things from the beginning, and not just the magic but the eagerness and the love of the art from the young. I was there once myself, and boy do I wish I could've put as much of this together as you have here, way back then. To be honest, I couldn't. Smile

I appreciate seeing your efforts here and would encourage you to stick with it, and keep practicing every move and you will get better & better. Smile Oh, and it's not necessary at this time for you to be "perfect." Perfection comes from a lot of good practice, which takes time and focus. You'll get there, just stick with it and you'll find that your better understanding of things will grow, and thus will your presentations of every move, every routine.

You showed a few good things there, so keep working at the basics and take your time, no need to rush as your journey in magic is just beginning. It is a journey all here have taken in magic, and most can tell you that it wasn't so easy in the beginning, and that it gets better & better along the way as time goes by. Smile

Hey, do me a favor here...Please let your mom or dad, read what I've written to you. Talk with them about what you think I mean here, so that they can reinforce an even better understanding. Smile

In the meantime, Keep Moving Forward! son, and I can't wait to see your magic in the near future...Man, you're going to be good! Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1843 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Mk, for only four months, you have exceeded what I can do after years.

Listen well to Mb217... his advice and encouragement will help bring your magic to a level that you have only yet to imagine.
Slack23
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Slack23
Mb217, what a really nice, inspiring and thoughtful post. Very nice to read such kindness from one stranger to another.
Mike.Bonner
View Profile
New user
Gloucester, England
18 Posts

Profile of Mike.Bonner
Hey mkhodadoust.24.

How kind of you to grace us with your skills. I loved that you reacted to the magic happening, that your face lit up with the coin reveal in the middle of your effect.

I totally agree that practice practice practice is key (as Mb217 was saying).

Keep posting your magic and don't be deterred if you make mistakes or people become critical. Your love for the art will keep you going and if you are that skilled now, you will be one for us all to watch out for.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » New to coin magic (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL