The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Viper Wallet by Sylvain Vip & Maxime Schuch (135 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3392 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
No wulfie that was the nice touch they did .
If you put on the package ď for educational purposes ď ( as they did ) you never have to pay it .
It makes a huge difference Gaz 🙂
Newb2
View Profile
Elite user
453 Posts

Profile of Newb2
After eyeing this for a while, I decided to pull the trigger and pick this up last week. Echo everything that has been said so far, really love this product. The wallet is gorgeous and the routines that are taught are all great. Glad I picked up two Smile
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1022 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Thanks for the heads-up Gaz,
Just as I was about to make the purchase, I read in this thread that there might be a Viper2 coming out?
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1022 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Any pointers where I will find out about any intended new release?
Can't find anything in Google search
strollingmagician
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
Here we go again.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
7874 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2020, wulfiesmith wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up Gaz,
Just as I was about to make the purchase, I read in this thread that there might be a Viper2 coming out?

That would explain the knock down price to get rid of old stock.
cardistry master
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
This is the Viper 2 I believe. This was the original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3zSH3Y9tHk.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3392 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Wulfie mine says Viper 2 on the packaging and is the new version for certain Gaz 🙂
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1022 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Gaz - so you have Viper 2.
We know Viper 1 has the card to wallet and the peek ... any extras on the new wallet?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3392 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I havenít the original Viper 1 wulfie to compare it with .
All I know is itís got Viper 2 on the box and itís packaged differently from the little clip of Viper 1 that someone posted above .
I will scrutinise that video clip a bit later and let you know Gaz 🙂
cardistry master
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
They are different wallets the 2 version (The one this thread is on) has a folded peek and the SUC feature. The original looks completely different and only has a peek
strollingmagician
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Good to know. Safe at 51 wallets for now.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1530 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Viper 2 is indeed the current release. One of the easiest to use and deceptive peek wallets Iíve ever owned. I still havenít watched any of the videos that came with it as just playing around with it has been enough to learn how to use it.

If they do decide to make a Viper 3 one day, my only suggestion would be for both sides of the wallet to look the same. Itís not a big deal, but I donít really care for the outer business card pocket. It would be nice if they could make the pocket side of Viper look the same as the other side, but maybe thatís not possible.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3392 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I love it and also love the versality and the little step that allows the beautiful execution for the main peek .
I also love that you donít have to rush to peek as the wallet is safe and sound and you can do this anytime you wish .
I even like the zipper on the SUC as thatís new to me and feels more deceptive in my magician eyes at least .
Itís my favourite all round of every peek wallet I have ever bought and has answered all the problems they sometimes had .
Highly recommended Gaz 🙂
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2252 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I too have really warmed to this wallet. I like the way you can get your peek when you want and with everything nicely hidden away.

Neil
strollingmagician
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Are you guys using it for card to wallet as well when the right moment arises?
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1816 Posts

Profile of 252life
Iím still amazed at how much crop (hehe) I manage to fit in it. Iím half a step away from putting wheels and a handle on it.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1530 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
I went to see a psychic and she told me I have a wallet curse and it must be removed. If not, no matter what good fortune may come my way, I will spend it all on wallets.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1022 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
I am hearing there is an issue with reverse and upside down display of the reveal ...
is this correct?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3392 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
No incorrect it works perfectly you have to watch the tutorial properly .
I can see where people are getting it arse about face but if you watch it carefully itís all as it should be and super easy Gaz 🙂
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Viper Wallet by Sylvain Vip & Maxime Schuch (135 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL