The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Viper Wallet by Sylvain Vip & Maxime Schuch (146 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..14~15~16 [Next]
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Any actual full reviews yet ?
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
761 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Magic orthodoxy has one coming soon he says but I find it strange that there are no others
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
This will be a quick one guys.

At first blush I wasn’t crazy about it.
That lasted about five minutes. The more I played with it the more it grew on me.
I’ve been raving about Blink for two years, because it is an outstanding tool, but the Viper bumped it.
This deserves a proper review by someone, I just don’t have the time at the moment.
I’ve been using this in performance and it’s a fun/great piece of kit.
I can’t imagine anybody being less then thrilled.

It gets a big giant thumbs up from me.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Magic Orthodoxy already did his wallet review btw

-Theodore Annemann
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
761 Posts

He did his top 4 but he said he was also doing a detailed review of just the viper
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1406 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Biggest problem is no instructions in English.
The instruction link goes to several videos that are in French.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
The workings are clear enough even in French Smile

-Theodore Annemann
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1406 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Also, I am a !@#$%^&.
If you click on the British Flag in the upper right hand corner it will take you to the English version of instructions.

In my defense, I thought the link description card would take you straight to the appropriate (it is in English) page and the British Flag was the marker letting you know you are in the right area.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
No offence to Magic Orthodoxy but I would rather wait for reviews from Café members who actually purchase and use the wallet as the reviews over ay Magic Orthodoxy are always glowing no matter what the effect and having watched some of the latest reviews he tends to miss some vital information which would most definitely effect your decision to purchase or not.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2019, 252life wrote:
This will be a quick one guys.

At first blush I wasn’t crazy about it.
That lasted about five minutes. The more I played with it the more it grew on me.
I’ve been raving about Blink for two years, because it is an outstanding tool, but the Viper bumped it.
This deserves a proper review by someone, I just don’t have the time at the moment.
I’ve been using this in performance and it’s a fun/great piece of kit.
I can’t imagine anybody being less then thrilled.

It gets a big giant thumbs up from me.

Thanks for letting us know your initial thoughts Smile
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1406 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Stunninger, I totally agree.
He (Magic Orthodoxy) seems like a really nice guy, but I have never even seen a weak review. Not saying they don't exist, but they are incredible rare. So rare, I have not seen one.
So, either he is really really good at product choice or a company shrill.

I am going to down load the "English" instructions today and come back and update everyone.
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1406 Posts

Profile of Jerry
The details:
P*** device. 4.5 by 3 inches (11.5 by 8 metric). I would call this a slim wallet.
It can accommodate up to poker size cards. Six interior slots. One zipper pocket interior. One exterior slot.
The major p*** system can be used several different ways. You don't have to open the wallet to perform the desired action.
Can be shown 360. There are angle issue while performing the action. Light examination is possible.
Secondary p*** has Mark Strivings S*C system. Although it appears that vendor thinks this is in the public domain. I could be wrong.
Real leather, superior craftsmanship.

Video:
Excellent quality over all. Lighting, editing, sound is professional. NO ANNOYING BACKGROUND MUSIC! NO STUPID !@#$%^& EFFECTS!
Approximately an hour of content with general overview and three routines. An additional hidden routine that I have not found because I'm not going to bother.
Accept for the bonus materiel. That's on a couch with ambient microphone, oh well.

This is based on a Larry Becker method that can be found in one of his publications.
You could place a folded card/paper insert into the wallet slot and hand it to the spectator, steal the information in this action.
I really like the versatility of this wallet. You can write, take away or introduce items and of course p***.

The only problem for me is, while doing the primary p*** it may appear you are opening the wallet. Which on the surface may not make sense, since the card is concealed in the slot, but it looks fishy. It's hard to describe without revealing the method.
Of course that could because now I know how it works. When I watch the demo it flew right pass me.

Everything is quality with this product.
Wallet.
Video.

Any questions please ask.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Jerry, keep playing around with it.
The p@@@ is almost angle proof once you find the sweet spot and different angles to hold it in.
(That was horribly worded lol hope it made a little sense)
For example, a slight downward tilt, with a “part” riding behind my thumb, feels as safe as a center t@@@.
Ugh, I keep jumping on here from my phone when I’m in a hurry. My apologies.
I also missed the English versions btw, so you’re not alone.
(Thanks Stunninger Smile )

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Oh, about Magic Orthodoxy. My two cents is that he’s usually thorough enough to help me get a clear picture of a product.
He recently did one on IT (not my thing personally) and it would have absolutely been helpful if I was in the market.

Anyway, back on topic. Viper= Excellent investment, but of course others mileage may vary Smile

-Theodore Annemann
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2019, bugjack wrote:
This Murphy's link shows the peeks, one of which -- the non-SUC one -- looks very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM8vIJQMhVs

It was this demo that shows what the above posters are referring to I think ?
It does look like he is hinge opening it clearly as he lays it down Gaz 🙂
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
761 Posts

This is a great review channel that did a review of it. I hope this helps some people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYmqcjZjEb0.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Cardistry master thanks for the link great review.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
761 Posts

I think that’s a very underrated channel. I find his reviews are accurate fun to watch and he gives his honest thoughts.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I’m a new fan

-Theodore Annemann
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Nov 15, 2019, cardistry master wrote:
This is a great review channel that did a review of it. I hope this helps some people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYmqcjZjEb0.

Excellent review. Thank you for posting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Viper Wallet by Sylvain Vip & Maxime Schuch (146 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..14~15~16 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL