The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Where to keep Chop Cup final load? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindfreak2.0
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of mindfreak2.0
Hey everyone,

I'm fairly new to using a Chop Cup and was wondering, where do you keep your final load for easy access?
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1942 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Any bag or pouch or pocket or table servante will work.
Anything that you can put the load in and then retrieve it. It just depends on what you're doing, how/where you're doing it, what you're wearing, etc.

Magic suppliers like www.theambitiouscard.com sell many designed for magicians.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
D. Yoder
View Profile
Veteran user
302 Posts

Profile of D. Yoder
I use my left pants pocket.
David French
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of David French
I use a lemon and lime. I keep them in my front pants pocket when doing it seated. As I sit and chat with the group, I take the loads from my pocket and place them in my lap (actually on the chair between my legs). When doing it standing I use an instand table with the extra shelf. Keep the loads on the shelf.
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Special user
Living in Perth Western Australia
977 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
I to0 use a pouch by the ambitiouscard.com and Frank does great work. I wear it if I'm doing walkaround in the right conditions for wearing the pouch. I've had it for many years and it still looks very new.
Mostly I think you should decide how you would most likely perform the trick. 99% of the time, I'm standing and performing on one of my tables I have.
I have done it sitting but it's a different style in many ways.
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Where to keep Chop Cup final load? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL