The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » How To Read Minds by Peter Turner (161 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
Mark Timon
View Profile
Elite user
418 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
It's almost 2020 and there are still people who think that you can buy a kit to become a mind reader.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1248 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
That’s crazy. If I would buy it, it would only be to change from an dull nobody into a guy with a lot of mates and a babe magnet. People should read the ad copy, it clearly states what this does.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
lux
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of lux
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2019, Marc Edgar wrote:

There was only ONE performance video on my USB (the other 20 videos consist of an introduction, information about where to purchase refills, and 18 tutorials).

Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
1959 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
@MagicBrent - the silver square in the card "swings out" to expose a standard USB plug
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
Marc Edgar
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Marc Edgar
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2019, MagicBrent wrote:
Can you all please help an old ma. Out (I’m 48...hehe). I’m a Mac guy. Where do I play this card to watch the vids and read the material. Unsure what to plug it into

Click here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fir......ed_users

Ellusionist sent this out a few weeks ago. It clearly explains how to access the video tutorials. Spin around the tab on the silver card and plug it into your USB port.

Hope this helps.
Jack Straw
View Profile
Special user
Wichita
868 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
He understands that part; he doesn't know where to plug it in on his computer.

I PM'd him, so he should be good.
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
sjrw
View Profile
Special user
561 Posts

Profile of sjrw
My mac doesn’t even have a USB port!
Thesaintinscarlet
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Thesaintinscarlet
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2019, sjrw wrote:
My mac doesn’t even have a USB port!

I understand that they have provided a link to a page where you can stream and download the videos to several people who have been unable to access the content on the USB drive, If you contact E I'm sure they will give you the link.
funnyclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Burlingame, CA
346 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
This is truly and incredible kit. The items inside are very well made. Some better than others. This is a true introduction into the mind of Peter Turner. The video explanations are above and beyond the best part. Some of the stuff taught are explained in Bigger Fish Files. But this kit with all it comes with and the video teachings are above and beyond worth the money.

Note if you use a MAC or IPAD since you don’t have a standard USB drive I recommend you should invest in HYPERDRIVE hub. It’s a must own for MAC users. This will allow you to easily read any standard USB drive.

I downloaded all the video easily on my iPad Pro using hyperdrive.

IThank you Peter Turner for creating a wonderful product and must own for any mentalist
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
Marc Edgar
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Marc Edgar
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2020, funnyclown wrote:
This is truly and incredible kit. The items inside are very well made. Some better than others. This is a true introduction into the mind of Peter Turner. The video explanations are above and beyond the best part. Some of the stuff taught are explained in Bigger Fish Files. But this kit with all it comes with and the video teachings are above and beyond worth the money.

Note if you use a MAC or IPAD since you don’t have a standard USB drive I recommend you should invest in HYPERDRIVE hub. It’s a must own for MAC users. This will allow you to easily read any standard USB drive.

I downloaded all the video easily on my iPad Pro using hyperdrive.

IThank you Peter Turner for creating a wonderful product and must own for any mentalist

Bigger Fish Files?
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1778 Posts

Profile of 252life
Bigger Fish is another Turner project
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
funnyclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Burlingame, CA
346 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
I just want to add. Don't be fooled to think this is a simple beginner magic set. Don't be fooled to think that you will use this kit to pick up girls at a bar. Sure, you can. But this is a professional project that will teach you how to read minds. The tools Peter Turner teaches are simple for beginners but are deceptively advanced enough to take years to master. His video chapter on cold readings is worth the cost of the kit alone. The best part when you study his performances you can see how he weaves his conversations to always get a hit. This is by far one of the best products I seen Ellusionist ever produce.

Sure you might have a better p@@k wallet or a better n@$l writer. That is not why you should buy this kit. You should buy this kit for the value in the teachings Peter Turner has shared with us.

Don't miss this one.
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
Marc Edgar
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Marc Edgar
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2020, funnyclown wrote:
I just want to add. Don't be fooled to think this is a simple beginner magic set. Don't be fooled to think that you will use this kit to pick up girls at a bar. Sure, you can. But this is a professional project that will teach you how to read minds. The tools Peter Turner teaches are simple for beginners but are deceptively advanced enough to take years to master. His video chapter on cold readings is worth the cost of the kit alone. The best part when you study his performances you can see how he weaves his conversations to always get a hit. This is by far one of the best products I seen Ellusionist ever produce.

Sure you might have a better p@@k wallet or a better n@$l writer. That is not why you should buy this kit. You should buy this kit for the value in the teachings Peter Turner has shared with us.

Don't miss this one.

This is absolutely spot-on. Thank you. Peter Turner's clear yet nuanced teaching is precisely where the value lies, although I will likely use almost every prop that comes with the kit. As I said in an earlier post, the p**k wallet, the s****h pad, and the m****d deck are especially good. But, yes: the insights and subtleties taught in this kit are worthy of a lifetime of study. I will return to this project again and again for years to come.

A representative from Ellusionist told me that they are already working on Volume 2. Sign me up!
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
417 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
How To Read Minds Kits are now back in stock and ready to ship Smile https://www.ellusionist.com/how-to-read-minds.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » How To Read Minds by Peter Turner (161 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL