The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Aaron Alexander The Edge (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bartelli
View Profile
Veteran user
Belgium
328 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
I got suckered in. The course is 'coming soon'...
No content at all yet.
Sicorace
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Sicorace
Ciao Bartelli, as we explained, we are opening the doors today, that's why it's in coming soon mode…. but as a matter of fact, the doors were opened 6 mins ago!

Enjoy!
Bartelli
View Profile
Veteran user
Belgium
328 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Quote:
On Dec 8, 2019, Sicorace wrote:
Ciao Bartelli, as we explained, we are opening the doors today, that's why it's in coming soon mode…. but as a matter of fact, the doors were opened 6 mins ago!

Enjoy!

Okay, it works.
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of mindguru
As someone who appreciates and has purchased most of his products. I was wondering if people who purchased this product, will offer their reviews for those of us, who still might purchase and who are unsure.

Hopefully people have had time to digest the information and maybe perform some of the effects.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of aalexander
It's a 4 month course and the majority are only approaching the 4th week right now, wrapping up part 1 of 4. That said, based on our last coaching call, emails to me, and the internal forum, there's been a lot of growth and a good amount of uptake on just the first few effects. Some started earlier but neither group has been all the way through yet.

Not a review, clearly, just some context given there's few details on this thread.
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of mindguru
Thanks for letting me know that people are still working through it.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3386 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
I interviewed Aaron Alexander for my podcast a few weeks ago, and the episode was just released. We don't specifically talk about Edge (since it's not going to be open for a few months) but it's a good opportunity to get an idea of how he thinks and approaches what he does. I found it really interesting:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/my......p=itunes

https://soundcloud.com/mysteryartspodcast/17-aaron-alexander
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Aaron Alexander The Edge (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL