The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Inseparable Jay Sankey's CMH (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

crispy1970
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of crispy1970
Hi guys,

Has anybody ever given this a go, I think it is found on his Front Row Sankey DVD? I spent 2 hours reading CMH's threads and found very little mention of this
In short, he uses bands that had been broken and repaired with a knot to do CMH's, his patter on this makes sense for a change.

At the end he places the unlocked bands in a spectators hand, where they then magically link together for a giveaway.

I was thinking of starting this routine with a broken and restored band, then showing some bands that were not quite so successful (ie with the knot) and the carrying on from there with the routine and giveaway.

Any thoughts are welcome.
Cheers,
Chris
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
CMH? SO far as I'm aware Sankey's Inseperable is a card trick...
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
crispy1970
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of crispy1970
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2019, Ross W wrote:
CMH? SO far as I'm aware Sankey's Inseperable is a card trick...

Hi Ross, thanks for the response.
I just doubled checked, it is CMH's.
Front row DVD.... Inseparable: The last word on linking rubber band routines!
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Enjoy it. But I would suggest looking beyond CMH. I recently had a layman perform CMH in a restaurant.

I borrowed the band and did something from TruXtreme. He didn't recover from this type of xtreme magic.
crispy1970
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of crispy1970
Quote:
On Nov 28, 2019, countrymaven wrote:
Enjoy it. But I would suggest looking beyond CMH. I recently had a layman perform CMH in a restaurant.

I borrowed the band and did something from TruXtreme. He didn't recover from this type of xtreme magic.

I bet that was a bit weird , I will take a look into that.
Cheers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Inseparable Jay Sankey's CMH (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL