The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » You don't know him... yet (APPS) (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1361 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Teguh Hidayatullah, sound familiar? You don't know him... yet.

Let me introduce you to Teguh, he is an underground IOS developper who developed 2 magic apps (more in the future Smile )

First, NOVUS, NOTY on steroids, push notifications and many more options added! (Beta TestFlight yet, you would have access to the TestFlight then the final version later!). Add custom lists, black screen peek, push notifs, a lot of peek options, Translations available.

You show your notes to a spectator, they think/select one, you then divine which one the spectator is thinking off! Easy, direct. (25$ directly from him)

Now, my favorite, Unlocked.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/unlocked-m......07790110

Unlocked is an app that allows you to divine the birthday date, spectator pin code and giving them the ability to divine your PIN CODE.

Teguh is now working HARD to future updates and translations and little details. It works like a charm and the peek is so CLEVER!

Disclaimer: Teguh released his APP long time ago and was re-released. Full credits to Myke Philipps included.

Teguh is offering this app at 35$ instead of 45$ directly from APP store (80 units ONLY)

Interested? Please note this is a limited time offer, I tried both APPS and this is one of those apps you sue wherever you go (like DFB).

Contact him directly by email thidayatullah90@gmail.com

Have a great day!
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
casco1
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of casco1
What is the difference between that and iunlockyourmind?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
7762 Posts

Profile of pegasus
About 200 Bucks.
Elman1
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Elman1
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2019, pegasus wrote:
About 200 Bucks.

When are you going to get your own review show Pegasus? I would definitely subscribe! I have bought a few things such as Magicall after seeing a positive post from you and not been disappointed yet.

I have been wanting to buy Iunlockyourmind pro for a long time but unfortunately it's way out of my price range and so after seeing this thread I immediately took advantage of the Black Friday offer for Unlocked which I'd never heard of before. If I'm honest, I was worried I might be disappointed with my purchase and that there might be some glaring problem with it as the price was so good. I was very wrong, this app is awesome and even allows watch notifications! I am very happy with it. Teguh has done a great job with this and he was also really helpfull and very quick to respond with a couple of questions I sent over. I highly recommend this.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1121 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Novus is EXCELLENT. A mentalist’s dream.

Unlocked is solid, and what it misses in terms of functionality (compared to IUYM) it makes up for in simplicity. A good app for sure.
Magicalos
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Will we ever see android love?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
7762 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2019, Elman1 wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2019, pegasus wrote:
About 200 Bucks.

When are you going to get your own review show Pegasus? I would definitely subscribe! I have bought a few things such as Magicall after seeing a positive post from you and not been disappointed yet.

I have been wanting to buy Iunlockyourmind pro for a long time but unfortunately it's way out of my price range and so after seeing this thread I immediately took advantage of the Black Friday offer for Unlocked which I'd never heard of before. If I'm honest, I was worried I might be disappointed with my purchase and that there might be some glaring problem with it as the price was so good. I was very wrong, this app is awesome and even allows watch notifications! I am very happy with it. Teguh has done a great job with this and he was also really helpfull and very quick to respond with a couple of questions I sent over. I highly recommend this.

You’re welcome my friend.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
588 Posts

Profile of tomd
Short sweet and to the point: NOVUS is amazing. It's as close to a 10/10 app as it can get while being in TestFlight.

If it were up to me I'd keep this app a secret, but that's not fair on the creator, he deserves the attention.

If you want to know what this app really is: it's the 21st billet and peek, and it's cleanest thing you can imagine. Just did the girlfriend test, and she is immune to reactions at this point, however after revealing her thought her reaction was complete disbelief.
casco1
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of casco1
Where can nous be purchased?
tomd
View Profile
Special user
588 Posts

Profile of tomd
Email Teguh directly, it's not on the AppStore yet, only on TestFlight. Email is on the OP
Alex McFly
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
What is the effect of Novus? Unfortunately, don't find anything about it.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
588 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2019, Alex McFly wrote:
What is the effect of Novus? Unfortunately, don't find anything about it.

Here is a short written summary (There are two effects in the app):

Effect 1: spectator chooses a note out of a list of notes, and the performer will know which note the spectator chose to read. I think the method is more impressive than the effect here. It's so fooling, but pales in comparison to effect 2.

Effect 2: spectator creates a new note, and types whatever they like. You will know what they wrote. I'm sure you, and everyone else can see the potential in this.

There a multiple methods for both effects, including one where you never take back your phone after they've written down a note. Both effects can be used in the same performance/routine. For example: have a note for each star sign (and the traits are listed in each note), have them selected the note for their star sign and read the traits. Then have them create a new note and write down a word, and then they lock the phone... you will know the star sign and word.

There are multiple peeks: but my favourite involves only my phone, its angle proof, done right in front of them, and while the phone is locked. When I say it's angle proof, I mean it.
Alex McFly
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
Hello tomd

Thank you for your description of the effect! Sounds very interesting! I'm a fan of DFB and so I'm looking forward to the release of this app. Smile
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1120 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
So, I contacted Teguh Hidayatullah on LinkedIn. He told me that a “magician” asked him to build my App for him to release. I offered to resolve the issue but he just played dumb. This is so unfortunate and once again I just don’t understand why people can’t be original with their ideas and creations. The App has looked after me and my family over the past 7-8 years and I could not have imagined it would have been so successful. But, as with all my creations, someone has to copy and make money from my mind.

Sincerely enjoy the ride Teguh Hidayatullah and all who support this shameless copy of iunlock.
Not bitter, just disappointed with certain people plugging this.
Myke
X
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1120 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
My next release LABYRINTH can allow you to do all these and so much more. Imagine that you can create any effect you want without any apps? In actual fact, you won’t need to buy anymore apps.

LABYRINTH
Coming very soon so please don’t waste your money and fund copycat apps.
Alex McFly
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
Hello Myke, I have owned "iUnlockYourMind" for years and I appreciate your work in the area of magic and apps very much. Also the app Magicall (I think it was programmed by you?) gives good reactions. If you read the description above, you could classify this app as a copy of iUYM. It is difficult for us users to distinguish what is a copy and what is not by a vague description of an effect. This topic has already been discussed in detail in another thread. For example: There are numerous "levitation effects", which very often come along with the same method. Are these all copies of the first "levitation effect" that was published?

Only Novus really interests me, because I think DFB is great.

Myke, can I ask you something else? How does this actually work with apps? If an effect like the one described above does the same thing as an app of yours - like iUYM. Is this legally already a copy of your app? Or is it only a copy after the programming code has been copied? I don't mean this as a moral question but as a legal one.

I am looking forward to Labyrinth and wish you all the best!
Alex
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1120 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2019, Alex McFly wrote:
Hello Myke, I have owned "iUnlockYourMind" for years and I appreciate your work in the area of magic and apps very much. Also the app Magicall (I think it was programmed by you?) gives good reactions. If you read the description above, you could classify this app as a copy of iUYM. It is difficult for us users to distinguish what is a copy and what is not by a vague description of an effect. This topic has already been discussed in detail in another thread. For example: There are numerous "levitation effects", which very often come along with the same method. Are these all copies of the first "levitation effect" that was published?

Only Novus really interests me, because I think DFB is great.

Myke, can I ask you something else? How does this actually work with apps? If an effect like the one described above does the same thing as an app of yours - like iUYM. Is this legally already a copy of your app? Or is it only a copy after the programming code has been copied? I don't mean this as a moral question but as a legal one.

I am looking forward to Labyrinth and wish you all the best!
Alex

Legally, anyone can copy an App but ethically it’s a really ****ty thing to do.

Myke
X
casco1
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of casco1
Not only this is a clear copy but if you go on the app store page it also says "... unlock your mind!".
What a shame. This is why I asked what was the difference with Iunlockyourmind.
dyoung
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Somewhere in the past, probably when they turned on the Hadron Collider, this world went weird. Now I don't know to what extent this is a copy, but judging based on what others have said it is. But somehow after they switched on the Hadron Collider, it seems like people think it's enough to "credit" someone, and then proceed to copy their work. Smile

All the best,
Dan
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1304 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Dan we all died in 2012 - we are now living in an alternate universe.

To be honest I bought Novus and I like it. My dealings with Teguh were highly positive though didn't realise the issue above at the time. Yup bad form.

Pete Carroll
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » You don't know him... yet (APPS) (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL