The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Latest and Greatest? You don't know him... yet (APPS) (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Elman1
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Elman1
Sorry Myke, I didn't realise that was the case before commenting previously, I also own Magicall and think it's a great app. I don't own Iunlockyourmind as of yet so didn't know that it was a direct copy. If this is the case, I welcome the mods deleting my posts on this thread.
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2027 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Quote:
Effect 1: spectator chooses a note out of a list of notes, and the performer will know which note the spectator chose to read. I think the method is more impressive than the effect here. It's so fooling, but pales in comparison to effect 2.

Effect 2: spectator creates a new note, and types whatever they like. You will know what they wrote. I'm sure you, and everyone else can see the potential in this.

This is the first I've heard of this, so maybe I'm missing something in these brief descriptions, but... how is having someone type something into your own phone (which by now everyone knows can be connected with your watch, your old phone, your TV, your refrigerator, and a million other things both overt and covert) more deceptive than having them write it down on a piece of paper? What logical disconnects are in place to insure that the most obvious explanation that people will come up with once they think about it for five seconds isn't the right one?
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1364 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Still love performing Unlocked 😅
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Im lost here!!!! Ive always enjoyed app magic. And I own both IUYM and the pro version. However, I do not own this product. My confusion sits with the description. Is this something thats designed to be used with the note app for iPhones? Which reminds of Alan Rorrisons any dice app. Which he never Kept updated. Making it a useless app. Inside of any dice app there was the note option of writing something in the notes. Imo was the best portion of that app imo. Then as Im reading, Im hearing that this entire product has been ripped directly from Mykes IUYM apps. And this is where my confusion rests. I have seen screen shots of this product which does look identical to the format in IUYM. And if it is the case that this product has been stolen from Myke ( I mean copied. But technically its considered theft imo ) then I want absolutely no part of it. Myke is my friend and Ill support him and his work 100%. I hope he does make an app that utilizes the notes app for iPhones. Super strong and Ill buy it lol.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
835 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2019, Joshua Quinn wrote:
This is the first I've heard of this, so maybe I'm missing something in these brief descriptions, but... how is having someone type something into your own phone (which by now everyone knows can be connected with your watch, your old phone, your TV, your refrigerator, and a million other things both overt and covert) more deceptive than having them write it down on a piece of paper? What logical disconnects are in place to insure that the most obvious explanation that people will come up with once they think about it for five seconds isn't the right one?

Agreed. I must be "missing something" as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Latest and Greatest? You don't know him... yet (APPS) (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL