The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Modern Z-Wallet PRO by Quiver & Patrick Kun (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
247 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Hi everyone,

As requested, the Modern Z Wallet is back in Black with many new features including some requested from the Café. Please watch the quick video below.

This is a pre-release so we don't have the full video yet but this should show you everything you need. We only have a small amount for the first run about 50 units before a large run. You can click here for more info:
https://patrickkun.com/products/modern-z-wallet-pro

Features:

- The locking system on both sides (removable)

- Holds playing cards and can be used with Rainbow by Higar ($25)

- Out to Lunch principle built-in

- Secret hiding compartment on both sides

- A brand new logo with the marking system

- Made with genuine leather

If you have any questions, don't' hesitate to ask. Happy Black Friday everyone!

-Patrick
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1336 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Very, very nice. As with everything Quiver.
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
247 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2019, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Very, very nice. As with everything Quiver.

Thank you Smile super proud of this one.
www.patrickkun.com
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1262 Posts

Profile of Jared
Looks fantastic! ...It's exactly what I was looking for to accommodate the Rainbow film. This wallet is going to be a WORKER!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3252 Posts

Profile of warren
With regards to the out to lunch section what size business cards does it take as the business cards we use in the UK are a different size to those in the USA ie ours are wider ?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8200 Posts

Profile of pegasus
The rainbow gimmick is awesome and this makes very good use of it. Good thinking.
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
247 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2019, warren wrote:
With regards to the out to lunch section what size business cards does it take as the business cards we use in the UK are a different size to those in the USA ie ours are wider ?

It should fit no problem as long as it's not bigger than the size of a playing card.
www.patrickkun.com
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
819 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Wish I had caught this while they were still in stock. Signed up for updates though.

The original version is still available. I am wanting to purchase two for a two envelope bank night effect similar to Derren Brown. Would one be more conducive to it than the other?

You mention a locking system ... is this the type akin to a himber wallet or just through m*****? And is this version different than the original?

I am leaning towards this one but I hate waiting.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
547 Posts

Profile of Nick23
Mine has finally arrived. Ordered November 29th and it was delivered on December 31st.

I got it with the rainbow gimmick and it fits in the wallet nicely. First impressions, I'm impressed with the quality and generally happy with it but I just wish it hadn't taken sooooo long to arrive. I had wanted to use it at some gigs over christmas Smile oh well.
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
574 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2020, Nick23 wrote:
Mine has finally arrived. Ordered November 29th and it was delivered on December 31st.

I got it with the rainbow gimmick and it fits in the wallet nicely. First impressions, I'm impressed with the quality and generally happy with it but I just wish it hadn't taken sooooo long to arrive. I had wanted to use it at some gigs over christmas Smile oh well.

It must of got hung up in the mail somewhere. I ordered mine on the same date and received it within the week.
Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
547 Posts

Profile of Nick23
I was able to track it. I got a message from patrick saying it would be shipped late because it was arriving to him late from his manufacturer.

He sent it on December 9th and was stuck in Chicago until the 26th before it made it onto a plane to the uk. I wouldn't really call 3 weeks delivery first class but that's the USPS fault. I cant remember if when I ordered if there was an option to use FedEx but if there was I wish I had. I would have received it much more quickly.

I'm still very happy with the wallet and rainbow gimmick and would recommend it.
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
819 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
On second look I think I answered my question about how it locked. I believe I actually like the smaller version simply due to taking up less pocket space. And a business card case looks more natural to me. Although I wish both sides locked in the small version.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
247 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Thank you, Nick. Yes, for some reason USPS was super slow and was holding up so many packages at their main hub. We normally dispatch the packages right away but sometimes USPS is just slow especially during X' mas season. Anyway, we are hoping to get a new batch by the end of this month and should be arriving much sooner since the holiday is over.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime. I'm happy to help.

Thanks!

Quote:
On Jan 2, 2020, Nick23 wrote:
I was able to track it. I got a message from patrick saying it would be shipped late because it was arriving to him late from his manufacturer.

He sent it on December 9th and was stuck in Chicago until the 26th before it made it onto a plane to the uk. I wouldn't really call 3 weeks delivery first class but that's the USPS fault. I cant remember if when I ordered if there was an option to use FedEx but if there was I wish I had. I would have received it much more quickly.

I'm still very happy with the wallet and rainbow gimmick and would recommend it.
www.patrickkun.com
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1336 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Back in stock!
CopperChopCup
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of CopperChopCup
Just got my order in on this restock.
no2ss
View Profile
Elite user
California
473 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2020, CopperChopCup wrote:
Just got my order in on this restock.

Same
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2770 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Very nice the phone effect is excellent !
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
431 Posts

Profile of kris attard
When is this expected to be on sale in Europe please?
MikeOB
View Profile
Loyal user
Doylestown, PA
204 Posts

Profile of MikeOB
Any news on when this will be restocked?
Doric
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of Doric
Bought one in Blackpool. Beautiful! Will be sharing ideas in secret sessions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Modern Z-Wallet PRO by Quiver & Patrick Kun (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL