The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Deadonpaper.com - Different coins that could have a good use in magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1545 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Disclaimer: I don't have any relationship with deadonpaper and/or there owners, besides buying in the past their Kickstarter cards and coins

Deadonpaper, manufactures and sells cards and coins, I bought from them Tarot cards, Arcana cards and several coins, all of that was mostly through Kickstrater but few also from their web site. Everything I got from them was excellent as well as the service. I did not buy silver coins

Here is the link in case any of you are interested on their Cyber Monday sale
https://deadonpaper.com/?mc_cid=5ba0a0bb14&mc_eid=110cc9a3c2

pablo
Silversleights04
View Profile
New user
Houston, Tx, United States
28 Posts

Profile of Silversleights04
I have all of their coins, they are seriously solid and only slightly thicker than a Morgan Dollar. They make excellent signature coins for solo routines or color changing spellbounds. My favorite is their classic Arcana coin!
Magic sees Magic.
Together we make each other better.
Do something amazing today.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Deadonpaper.com - Different coins that could have a good use in magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL