The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper Silver question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

skyfire
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of skyfire
Hi, I have a Copper/Silver set where the coin is half and half. What I was looking for was a set where you can place the Silver coin in one hand and with a ] there are two coppers in your hand when you open it. What would this set be called if I did a search on it to purchase one.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2650 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Sounds like you're talking CSB.
Payner44
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Payner44
You could just add a copper expanded shell to create this effect.
"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why you're wrong!"
karnak
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
496 Posts

Profile of karnak
If in addition to the half dollar it involves two copper coins, rather than a copper and a brass coin, then instead of a CSB set shouldn’t he be looking for a 2 Copper/1 Silver set?
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of webtech
I think you are talking about a Sun Moon set. A great routine with this coin set is called Samoya. Check it out here and see if this is something that you are talking about...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaNStc_-DoM
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of webtech
Lassen has the Sun Moon sets once in a while. Here is what they look like...
https://coolotis.wordpress.com/2018/10/14/7-sun-moon-coins/
w i l s o
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of w i l s o
I'm also looking for a copper silver coin - a penny and a walking liberty. the only one I can find is a tango silver line. does anybody else know of any gaffmaker in the UK? Does someone have a coin guy? I sat next to two guys at the session during David Williamson's lecture and they each had one. Sadly I didn't write it down
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1557 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I don't in the UK, but Roy Kueppers sells them, I bought a very good one at ebay, seller forangel. If nothing work try Mark Mason in the UK, he has a silver line and maybe he can make you one
w i l s o
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of w i l s o
Thank you pabloinus. is the Kuepper quality good? I've never seen, but like anything there seem to be people who rate it and people who don't.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper Silver question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL