The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CubeSmith - Rubik Cube App (103 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..12~13~14 [Next]
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
CubeSmith the greatest Rubik type Cube App on the planet:
Many top performers have been privileged to be Beta testers of this amazing app for a Rubik cube effect.

To find out more visit the web link here:
https://cubesmith.info/

Buy the app on Android here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......be&hl=en

Soon to be released on iOS as well. ;-)

CubeSmith is a secret cube magic tool exclusively for magicians. If you haven't heard about it, then it's probably not for you. You will find more info in the in-app User Guide.

Here are some of the users quotes:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Quotes from users:

"CubeSmith is the greatest piece of Rubik magic ever released."
Mark Elsdon

"Benke has smashed the rubix cube genre into a new dimension, you literally need no cube experience to do miracles. Absolutely love this app!"
Kieron Johnson

"CubeSmith has opened a new dimension in Cube Magic."
Rune Carlsen

"Often utility devices have 1, maybe 2, incredible applications...CubeSmith has 11! Best mentalism thinking the cube has ever seen!!"
John Hinton

"With CubeSmith you are no longer someone performing Rubik Cube tricks but a magician performing miracles to your audience and yourself. You can be blindfolded and still perform so many miracles with ease. This is as close to pure magic as it is possible to get. Well done Benke Smith CubeSmith for this absolutely amazing product."
Charlie Dent

"My friend, this application is the best cube magic I've seen and done!!! OMG, wooooow... With all honesty this is insane, a true magician fooler. Every cube magic on the market is childs play compared to this."
Samuel Gaitan
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
There is no bull**it advertising with this product.

Nothing is misleading in its description.

It does exactly what it says on the tin!

Seeing is believing, but you won't believe it until you try it or see someone performing it.

Pure magic at its cleanest.

Many magicians didn't want this to come to market as it is too good, but Benke Smith has to make a living. ;-)
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Here is a video of me performing with this amazing product:

https://youtu.be/zuJE0GAaPgA
magicsachin
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
132 Posts

Profile of magicsachin
I have been using CubeSmith for the last few weeks...Man !! this is the BEST thing I have ever purchased.

This could be the 'Trick of the Year' easily.

Congratulations Benke for such an amazing job!!
Thank You Smile
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2019, TazBo wrote:

That's great - what cubes are you using there? They are not the Giiker.

Thanks,

Mike
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2019, Michael Daniels wrote:
Quote:

Thanks,

Mike

All is explained on the website: https://cubesmith.info/cubes
Thanks. Smile
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks,

Mike

Users re-sticker the cubes when necessary to disguise the charging ports, but some cubes don't have charging ports and therefore do not need re-stickering.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
I have to second what other people are saying. I started testing this back in August. It was amazing even then but as you get to know Benke you will realise that amazing is not good enough. He has refined this app. Made it even more user friendly ( trust me the app really does do all the work) he has been adding to it and improved it week after week. A little tweak here and there. He added more routines, added two cube routines to it for an amazing matching cube effect where both cubes can be examined and nothing and nothing has to be taken away. He added away to do a colour match routine. The list goes on and on. You will be astounded what this app is capable off. On top of all these improvements he has time to listen to the beta testers and implement suggestions which are usually added within a day.
I have only scratched the surface what this app is capable off.
A truly remarkable app built by a remarkable person.
In a short time ios users are in for a treat. Android users are lucky as their version is already out.
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Quote:
Users re-sticker the cubes when necessary to disguise the charging ports, but some cubes don't have charging ports and therefore do not need re-stickering.

Right - so a Giiker restickered all over? I want it to look exactly like a standard cube and don't like the curved sides on the Giiker stickers.

I wonder if it is possible to remove the Giiker electronics and put them in a standard speed cube or RD cube?

Mike
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Quote:
Quote:

Right - so a Giiker restickered all over? I want it to look exactly like a standard cube and don't like the curved sides on the Giiker stickers.

I wonder if it is possible to remove the Giiker electronics and put them in a standard speed cube or RD cube?

Mike

Look at my video, I think the re-stickered cubes fly by. Place square stickers on the cube and no one will notice the black rounded corners beyond the square stickers. ;-)
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Quote:
Look at my video, I think the re-stickered cubes fly by. Place square stickers on the cube and no one will notice the black rounded corners beyond the square stickers. ;-)

Thanks - yes the cubes looked normal to me when I watched the video.

Mike
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
I second everything rowland posted. Selfishly, I wish I could have this one for myself, but the creator of this app deserves to make a LOT of money on this. It is THAT good, and he is that nice! Got to be the app of the decade.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
So then, can I assume that folks using CubeSmith who originally purchased Rubiked, are no longer using the Rubiked app and have switched entirely to this app?
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2019, videoman wrote:
So then, can I assume that folks using CubeSmith who originally purchased Rubiked, are no longer using the Rubiked app and have switched entirely to this app?

I never bought Rubiked, but I know a few guys on the Facebook Group had previously bought it but are now converted totally to CubeSmith. It is that good, no it’s better than that good. Smile
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike

I am planning to resticker mine (still in the box!). Where did you get the stickers?
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2019, paperinick wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike

I am planning to resticker mine (still in the box!). Where did you get the stickers?

I bought mine from PropDog. Maybe not the cheapest, but it was convenient.
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Thank you Charlie for the kind words and the post! Smile

Those who are thinking about disguising the Giiker/Xiaomi cubes as normal cubes, glueing in the magnets is highly recommended.
Here is my short tutorial on this: https://youtu.be/yWfraA__5BQ

Also I'm here to answer all your questions, feel free to ask! Smile
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hello,

When will this be released on IOS?

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2019, videoman wrote:

This is more advanced than Rubiked and has more features, Rubiked is a one trick pony while CubeSmith allows you to do solid 15 minutes performance with different routines . If you like Rubiked you will love CubeSmith more.
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2019, BMWGuy wrote:
Hello,

When will this be released on IOS?

Thanks

Alex

It is already available for IOS, contact Benke for the info.
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CubeSmith - Rubik Cube App (103 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..12~13~14 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL