The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CubeSmith - Rubik Cube App (77 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
BenkeSmith
View Profile
New user
Budapest, HU
63 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Magikgym
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
So I don't need screens, I can do solves and clone cubes with just audio correct?
BenkeSmith
View Profile
New user
Budapest, HU
63 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Yepp Smile
Magikgym
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
Okay what do I need to do the solves and clone cubes...the app of course and a Bluetooth cube.
Anything else?
2 Bluetooth cubes?
BenkeSmith
View Profile
New user
Budapest, HU
63 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
We shall continue in PM Smile
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4395 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2020, BenkeSmith wrote:
If you're coming to Blackpool next week, you can buy the app directly from me with a $20 discount (for $140). You might get the same discount if you PM me here. ;-)
Also I will sell the cubes ($35-50-65) and the 18-card stack ($8) for one of the routines. There will be some MiBand Die boxes for sale as well.

Look for this banner (and my smiling face) on the balcony. ;-)

PLease save me a set of cards! Smile
judagar
View Profile
New user
Cary, NC
45 Posts

Profile of judagar
When will these be for sale in US? take my money!!!
BenkeSmith
View Profile
New user
Budapest, HU
63 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2020, judagar wrote:
When will these be for sale in US? take my money!!!

Hi there Smile
I'm not sure when it will be available through magic shops, but you can already buy the app from me (ask for a special discount in PM), and buy some cubes separately from online shops like Amazon, Aliexpress, eBay and Banggood.
You'll find all info on my website: https://cubesmith.info/faq
Regards, Benke
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3488 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes judagar there is no need to wait wherever you live in the world .
This gets my absolute highest recommendation , but that should be pretty obvious the amount of times I have said it already in this thread Gaz 🙂
D J Hawkins
View Profile
Veteran user
Reading, UK
319 Posts

Profile of D J Hawkins
Being a complete beginner with Bluetooth connected cubes - can anyone recommend which is the best to buy in terms of quality, reliability and ease of use of cube and standard app. Will probably purchase cube and associated app initially then look at magic routines like CubeSmith afterwards. Thank you.
David Hawkins

djhawkins2014@gmail.com
BenkeSmith
View Profile
New user
Budapest, HU
63 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
I'm excited to announce that a FREE CubeSmith DEMO version is available for those who already have a compatible cube, and would like to try the app before buying. Smile

The DEMO features 3 routines:
- solve a random pattern
- virtual cube match (routine from the FULL version)
- virtual cube prediction (routine from the FULL version)

Your username for the prediction website will be randomly generated and can't be changed, and the custom photo won't be available. And of course no Pebble watch, no MiBand, no PeekSmith etc. support is available. Most of the routines and extra features are removed actually... I just want people who are interested to be able to try how the secret screens & the audio guide works (while solving a random pattern), and to try how the prediction will be displayed in the fake blog page (using a virtual cube only). The DEMO is not advertised to the public, and is available only through the following "secret" links:

Download and install .APK for Android: https://cubesmith.info/demo-android

TestFlight version for iOS: https://testflight.apple.com/join/EVQdyJSg

If you have questions, feel free to ask... Smile

BenkeSmith
View Profile
New user
Budapest, HU
63 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Quote:
...can anyone recommend which is the best to buy in terms of quality, reliability and ease of use of cube and standard app...

1) "Giiker Supercube i3S" is a nice BT cube which can be used with the free "Supercube" app.

2) The new "Xiaomi Mijia Smart Magic Cube" is my new favourite though... no charging holes, runs 365 hours (active usage!!!) from a single RC1632 battery, and costs half of the Giiker cube. This is available on Aliexpress and Banggood only (I think). The Xiaomi cube has a separate app that can be downloaded for Android, but I'm not sure the iOS version is available in the AppStore.

Check out this page for more info: https://cubesmith.info/cubes
judagar
View Profile
New user
Cary, NC
45 Posts

Profile of judagar
Will the app work with the "Rubiked" Cube?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3488 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes it’s the Giker cube used in Rubiked Gaz 🙂
judagar
View Profile
New user
Cary, NC
45 Posts

Profile of judagar
Thank you Gaz
Magikgym
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2020, BenkeSmith wrote:
Quote:
...can anyone recommend which is the best to buy in terms of quality, reliability and ease of use of cube and standard app...

1) "Giiker Supercube i3S" is a nice BT cube which can be used with the free "Supercube" app.

2) The new "Xiaomi Mijia Smart Magic Cube" is my new favourite though... no charging holes, runs 365 hours (active usage!!!) from a single RC1632 battery, and costs half of the Giiker cube. This is available on Aliexpress and Banggood only (I think). The Xiaomi cube has a separate app that can be downloaded for Android, but I'm not sure the iOS version is available in the AppStore.

Just bought 2 Xiaomi Mijia Smart Magic Cubes from eBay arriving next week.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2020, BenkeSmith wrote:
Quote:

Is bangood a trustworthy website to purchase from? I’m astounded that the cube is 3 times cheaper on there than on other speed cube websites...
BenkeSmith
View Profile
New user
Budapest, HU
63 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
We have purchased 70 Xiaomi cubes from this seller, all arrived in good health to Hungary (with customs free "EU Priority Line" shipping). Smile
https://www.banggood.com/Newest-Version-......house=CN
tomd
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of tomd
Cool thanks. It says expected shipping date is after 15th March 2020... so I guess I’ll pass on that for now 😂
BenkeSmith
View Profile
New user
Budapest, HU
63 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
It arrived to Hungary in 2 weeks, but the cubes might be out of stock right now...
I'd say it's worth ordering 2 of them NOW, better than being sorry later. ;-)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CubeSmith - Rubik Cube App (77 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL