The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ CubeSmith - Rubik Cube App (77 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Magikgym
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
I'm in the USA and my Xiaomi Mijia Smart Magic Cubes are being delivered this Wednesday. I ordered on eBay.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of tomd
Issue is, Iím currently in Australia and in a month I move to New Zealand.... Think Iíll wait a bit before committing. The Aussie eBay has none Iíve checked Smile
tomd
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of tomd
Actually hang on.... https://m.banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-M......s=search

Is this the right cube? They have another product page for the same cube, with this one being in stock.
BenkeSmith
View Profile
New user
Budapest, HU
63 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Yepp, same Xiaomi bluetooth cube. Smile
tomd
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of tomd
Thanks for your help Benke
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
916 Posts

Profile of catweazle
64% off at the mo from banggood, just ordered 2, will get the cubesmith app when they arrive!
johnstu
View Profile
Regular user
London
161 Posts

Profile of johnstu
Does it work with the Gan Bluetooth cubes?
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
916 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Dunno, these are the recommended cubes, I ordered 2 of the new xiaomi cubes from bangood
https://cubesmith.info/faq
TRI6KED
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
395 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2020, johnstu wrote:
Does it work with the Gan Bluetooth cubes?

Not yet, but Benke is working on that. ;-)
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
872 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Question: How many cubes can be 'linked' to the Cubesmith app? I assume that it's limited to two.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3488 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Check this out with Benke on the balcony here at Blackpool , itís sensational get the PeekSmith to go with it if he has any left .
Sensational Gaz 👍👍🙂
tomd
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of tomd
Been playing around with the free version, and I have some thoughts (and questions)...

There is no getting around the sheer scale of this app. You can do literally any effect possible (minus instant solves). Very impressed. But Iím not so impressed by the peek methods. Maybe itís just the trial version Iím using, but I donít know if I like the secret message on your screen while you try and solve. Off the top of my head I have ideas that might make the messages more hidden, while being in plain sight for the magician.

Does anyone perform with the stopwatch screen or fake lock screen? How do you find it?

I really donít want to use an ear piece.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
916 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Anyone here used one of these truly micro ear pieces? wondering how Good it is, and whether its safe..
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Invisible-Hid......4275.c10
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3488 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
On the real app not the the trial peek screens with the stop watch is fantastic.
However the PeekSmith peeking device literally blows everything else out of the water .
Ear pieces work but if you want an invisible one you have to be performing in an almost silent environment unless you have a 3k version from an audiologist .
PeekSmith imo beats that too itís the perfect solution Gaz 🙂
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
872 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
...However the PeekSmith peeking device literally blows everything else out of the water .

I agree. I'm still waiting to hear from the creator as to when I can purchase one if I am not going to Blackpool.
TRI6KED
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
395 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2020, tomd wrote:
Been playing around with the free version, and I have some thoughts (and questions)...

There is no getting around the sheer scale of this app. You can do literally any effect possible (minus instant solves). Very impressed. But Iím not so impressed by the peek methods. Maybe itís just the trial version Iím using, but I donít know if I like the secret message on your screen while you try and solve. Off the top of my head I have ideas that might make the messages more hidden, while being in plain sight for the magician.

Does anyone perform with the stopwatch screen or fake lock screen? How do you find it?

You can do instant solves.
Solve a cube to an instant solve state. The. Do your stuff.
(Solve to to customised patterns. )
tomd
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2020, TRI6KED wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2020, tomd wrote:

You can do instant solves.
Solve a cube to an instant solve state. The. Do your stuff.
(Solve to to customised patterns. )

Yes sorry, I meant that the app wonít do the instant solves for you Smile I was trying to say ďthis app does literally everything, except move the cube, thatís your job.Ē

So if you have no instant solves in your repertoire, this app wonít give you some ability to solve it instantly... only very quickly while blindfolded one handed 😂
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4512 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2020, rosariorose9 wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
...However the PeekSmith peeking device literally blows everything else out of the water .

I agree. I'm still waiting to hear from the creator as to when I can purchase one if I am not going to Blackpool.

Where can we find out more about this PeekSmith?
judagar
View Profile
New user
Cary, NC
45 Posts

Profile of judagar
I think there should be a special price offered in honor of Blackpool!!!! Smile
tomd
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2020, judagar wrote:
I think there should be a special price offered in honor of Blackpool!!!! Smile

Thatís the spirit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ CubeSmith - Rubik Cube App (77 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL