The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CubeSmith - Rubik Cube App (98 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
MagicDamo
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of MagicDamo
Is it possible for the moves for the solve to be displayed on an Android smart watch or fitbit?
BenkeSmith
View Profile
New user
Budapest, HU
89 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Hi,

Short answer: YES. Smile

Cutrrently we have the following options to display solving steps (and other info) with CubeSmith:

- your device's screen (Fake lockscreen, Fake stopwatch or Large helpscreen with LARGE letters)
- WEB-screen: display the large helpscreen on any mobile or desktop device with any browser (data comminication over the WEB)
- BT Screen: display the large helpscreen on any mobile device connected with Bluetooth (several devices can connect at once)
- Pebble watch: display 3 steps at once using the dedicated watch app (Android only)
- PeekSmith peeking device: more info at https://peeksmith.info
- local notifications: display steps for a few seconds on any smartwatch / smartband (this is the answer you were hoping for!!!)
- Audio Guide: get audio instructions using any kind of bluetooth earpiece
MagicDamo
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of MagicDamo
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2020, BenkeSmith wrote:
Hi,

Short answer: YES. Smile

Cutrrently we have the following options to display solving steps (and other info) with CubeSmith:

- your device's screen (Fake lockscreen, Fake stopwatch or Large helpscreen with LARGE letters)
- WEB-screen: display the large helpscreen on any mobile or desktop device with any browser (data comminication over the WEB)
- BT Screen: display the large helpscreen on any mobile device connected with Bluetooth (several devices can connect at once)
- Pebble watch: display 3 steps at once using the dedicated watch app (Android only)
- PeekSmith peeking device: more info at https://peeksmith.info
- local notifications: display steps for a few seconds on any smartwatch / smartband (this is the answer you were hoping for!!!)
- Audio Guide: get audio instructions using any kind of bluetooth earpiece

That's great what a lot of options, really pleased that it can display on a smart watch thank you for letting me know.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4135 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Agree with the last post , for those on the fence on this it’s arguably one of the best pieces of magic I have bought in 40 years .
Brilliant creator with incredible customer service , I have PeekSmith as well and wouldn’t want to get the info any other way totally unseen as I have it in my top breast outside suit jacket pocket or my jeans front pocket ( for casual performances ) .
I have made a little holder that cradles it so it always slightly keeps my pocket open so I can see it clearly . This way you can have it so low down in your pocket and that way it cannot possibly omit unwanted light that a spectator could see .
I love this effect , the word game changer is often spouted about unjustifiably but not with this .
This is truly a game changer for Rubik's cube magic .
No one will ever buy this and be disappoint imho Gaz 🙂
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1165 Posts

Profile of paperinick
OMG
when you buy it you will have only one question.
Why did I wait or how comes I didn't know about this.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
413 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2020, paperinick wrote:
OMG

Always keep your ears and eyes open. lol.

Sorry. Shame you missed it early on. But now you have it. Smile
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4135 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Totally agree it’s insane how amazing and easy this is . Benke is a legend imho Gaz 🙂
cardistry master
View Profile
Elite user
456 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
If you were holding off on buying because you were worried that people would know it’s a Bluetooth cube, modified ones that look almost exactly like a regular Rubik’s cube are now offered worldwide https://cubesmith.info/modified-xiaomi-c......Pxz7Hmdk
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4135 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quite right my cube is a normal Rubik’s cube as everyone is used to , it’s a miracle in Rubik’s cube magic Gaz 🙂
BenkeSmith
View Profile
New user
Budapest, HU
89 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2020, paperinick wrote:
OMG

THANK YOU for this nice comment, it's more important for me than getting money for the app... Smile
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
I was one of the lucky ones blessed to be randomly contacted by Benke here on the Café. He sent me a PM last year saying he saw a post of mine about the Rubik's cube. He said that he had a new app for the Rubik's cube. I thought...Ok, a random dude from beautiful Hungary sent me a PM here on the Café. I don't really need another Rubik cube app. I have Rubiked that works good for only one thing, the prediction photo on one's smartphone. Plus, I already solve the cube in about a minute and a half when blindfolded as part of my parlor or stage show.

So, I deleted his PM. I then thought, "It cannot hurt to look." So, I clicked on his site from the link he gave me. His site was in beta at the time, and I wasn't really impressed in the first 3 minutes on the site at the time. There wasn't much instructions, but there were several awesome videos of a talented fellow magician (Shankar Junior) performing with CubeSmith. His performance were awesome and awe inspiring.

Then, I downloaded his free trial app. He stated "Try for a few days and if you like it, pay an agreed upon price." If not, walk away with no strings attached. Well, after playing around with his beta app for an hour, I sent payment via PayPal in spite of the app having several major glitches (it was in early beta after all). After an update, the beta version of CubeSmith already surpassed the Rubiked app in terms of capabilities. Plus, Benke was (and still is) a delight to talk to via the private Facebook group. You could easily see that this guy is a talented magician and programmer. He was dedicated to make the best Rubik cube app on the planet and listened to the magicians that gave him feedback in the private Facebook group.

As time marched on,I was blown away with Benke's innovation, dedication, and knowledge. CubeSmith went from an early beta app showing some potential to the best Rubik Cube and overall magic item one can own, bar none! I am still blown away by all CubeSmith can do (connection to two cubes for matching effects, numerous prediction photos, and so much more (I counted 13 different effects alone, 12 to 13 types of prediction photos one can choose, etc).

I also finally got around to submitting my custom Rubik cube photo to made by Benke that shows all 6 sides of the cube. The fact that I can email clients a customized photo that is permanent in a client's email is a game changer.

Benke, if you see this, thanks again for everything. I LOVE Cubesmith!
BenkeSmith
View Profile
New user
Budapest, HU
89 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Wooow!!! Smile This is by far the best review I've ever got!!! Smile
Reading your lines made my day already. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CubeSmith - Rubik Cube App (98 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL