The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » I CAN'T BELIEVE...they expose him on the national TV (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

walidosama
View Profile
Regular user
algeria
107 Posts

Profile of walidosama
This video from a tv channel that covered the international days of magic in algeria
what do you think ???
is this the magician that didn't know where they will shoot or the organizing team that didn't make sure that no one will come to bad angle
or is it the cameraman that shoot from their
what you guys do in gigs to make sure that no one will expose your tricks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubXCei5ocYw
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2711 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Always make sure you talk to the cameraman before a gig and tell him exactly where he can film and -just as important- where not. If he goes anywhere else than you agreed immediately stop for a second and make a gesture or -if he doesn't respond to gestures- say "hey, remember what we talked about beforehand? They will react immediately. Because they can feel the pressure of the audience that senses he"s ruining the show. It's not a great moment in your act, but it's better than this consequence...
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
walidosama
View Profile
Regular user
algeria
107 Posts

Profile of walidosama
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2019, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Always make sure you talk to the cameraman before a gig and tell him exactly where he can film and -just as important- where not. If he goes anywhere else than you agreed immediately stop for a second and make a gesture or -if he doesn't respond to gestures- say "hey, remember what we talked about beforehand? They will react immediately. Because they can feel the pressure of the audience that senses he"s ruining the show. It's not a great moment in your act, but it's better than this consequence...

i didn't believe my eyes when I see it that's so bad

it's not even look good

they make it look stupid if they get the right angle that would be better

thank you for the advice it the best thing to do
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » I CAN'T BELIEVE...they expose him on the national TV (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL