The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Extreme Cuts DVD by Keone » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
He used a strobe light and it made it difficult to see what he was doing, I don't think it made him look any better than he might be.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Jonathan R
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Jonathan R
Phantomace,

The Bucks use editing because they are filmakers and that's what they enjoy doing. They combine magic with movie making and they end up with great looking movies.
Jerry and De'vo are very good, as are the Bucks - but since when is all this a competition?

By the way, just to let you know, the escalator incident was an outtake, hence why it was at the end of the movie and not in the middle of the Bucks segment
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
The fall was CLASSIC! And made my day - no year! The highlight of the DVD without a doubt!lol

There is NO competition.lol The Bucks are magicians that do fast cuts and wanna be like Tudor. Tudor rules this joint.
Phantom
Jonathan R
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Jonathan R
Quote:
On 2004-05-31 23:44, phantomace wrote:
...The Bucks are magicians that do fast cuts and wanna be like Tudor...

Have you ever even seen their material?

As for Keone DVD, I had a look at the trailer and it looks pretty cool. Some nice ideas.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Yep, I've seen the bucks in person several times and it's awful! Dropping cards all over, sloppy, choppy, lots of oops. Have you seen pasteboard animations? easily the worst DVD ever! They screw up completely in the DVD then say, no wait, no wait, mmm, no keep filming, ok, where was I, ok, now, mmm, yeah, now do this.LOL, LMAO just horrible!

I'll check out Keone's DVD and give a full review. Good or bad.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
This subject has been thoroughly discussed previously in this forum. Click here to view the original topic.

HERE
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Extreme Cuts DVD by Keone » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL