The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ANTIQUE EFFECT ESP by Paul Gordon (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
no2ss
View Profile
Loyal user
California
292 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2020, videoman wrote:

Ha, really? Then keep believing that young and naive person.

EVERY product gets 0 out of 5 stars, and this from someone who doesn't even own it. That's not an "honest review" nor is it "telling it like it is". It's just mean-spiritedness and negativity usually in the hopes of getting a cheap laugh and it just gets old after a while. Out of nearly 8,000 posts show me 3 positive comments.

What's amusing to me is that I *have* seen him be positive about certain effects (though I'm blanking on which ones) and it's always such a shock to the system. I was wondering if they were sarcastic, but they seemed genuine. And here's the thing I distinctly remember about one (though I've forgotten the effect), when I looked at the effect, to me, it looked terrible. Yet he was insisting that it was good. Opinions, man, everyone's got 'em.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
7784 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2020, King14 wrote:
We need more people like Pegasus on the Café to give honest reviews or advice on what you are spending your money on. A lot of magic that is been released these days is re-takes on old tricks to make more money.

Thank you. Appreciated, and agreed. I have many supporters on the Café, whom I have saved money for.

Don’t listen to old Betamax man. He’s always buying crap and then dripping to everyone.
Payner44
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of Payner44
Pagasus, it's way past time for you to leave your parents basement and get a life other than being a Troll on this forum!

Just my opinion!!
"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why you're wrong!"
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
2602 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2020, videoman wrote:
EVERY product gets 0 out of 5 stars, and this from someone who doesn't even own it. That's not an "honest review" nor is it "telling it like it is".

Do you have to OWN something then to form an opinion?

I watched a very good film the other night - but I don't own the actors........nor fhe film-set.
Barry Allen

Joe Riding
(20th May 1932 - 23rd April 2005)

R.I.P. mate. Thank you for making me an entertainer. I miss you.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
165 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Ahhh... the Magic Café... everyone raise their glass of vitriol Smile and make a toast!
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
bobgill
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of bobgill
It harks back to Brother John Hamman, surely?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3275 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Certainly no one has come up with a method exactly as Paul done it in his demo .
That will be because apart from pure luck
( perfect outcome ) it cannot be done this clean Gaz 🙂
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Certainly no one has come up with a method exactly as Paul done it in his demo .
That will be because apart from pure luck
( perfect outcome ) it cannot be done this clean Gaz 🙂

I guess it is not a real demo. That is why "no routines taught." Not very fair.
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
550 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
Knowing Paul he'll say he originally published it in 1976 in some obscure magic magazine and it's been out of print for years.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ANTIQUE EFFECT ESP by Paul Gordon (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL