The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Help me afford Xmas AND food! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Hey it'd be really great if I could get BOTH food an Xmas presents. What's that you want to help me out? That's awesome! It's that time of year again to offer a holiday special. This is Hildebrandt Lifetime Digital Subscription. This year I'm offering up this special in order to raise some Christmas Present Buying Money. You'll get a bevy of my past eBook works, and your email will be put on a list so that you get all my future digital releases before they go public, first in line so to speak! The cost is a simple $100 USD via PayPal to : dalemagictime@hotmail.com

Please allow up to 3 days to receive the back catalog of eBooks included in this deal, as I send out each email personally. They will be included in zip files for easier emailing. Besides being first in line to receive any new digital release from me, Dale A. Hildebrandt, what else does your $100 USD get you?

I'm glad you asked. You will be sent the following eBooks as part of this deal:

Reality As Canvas
Faves
Star Struck
Foam Kangaroo Abs
Rock Paper Scissors Time Full Routine
Psychic Self
Eulogy Issue One
The Cramp Issues 1 thru 4
Other Stuff Issues 1 thru 4
New Other Stuff
An Offering
A Nite of Dumb Poker
An Offering
Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
Lucky 13
The First Five
Dale's Little Red and Silver Book
Three Experiences
Eight Exercises Plus
Hand Bluffs Plus More Stuff
Heavily Haunted Second Edition
Lunarcy
Triceratops
Bits & Bytes
The Life & Times of B. Bizarre
Hypnohole & Other Absurdities
Risk & Reward

That's over $800 worth of eBooks, for only $100 USD by PayPal to: dalemagictime@hotmail.com

Offer good unil 12 AM CST December 22, 2019.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1244 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
I took advantage of this deal years ago, and it is truly the gift that keeps on giving!! Great deal, for some excellent material.

Thanks Dale!

Seth
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Thank You Seth! Everybody: Just a few more days to get in on this wonderful deal!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Help me afford Xmas AND food! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL