The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Tricks & Effects Ľ Ľ MENTAL DICE by Tony Anverdi (240 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..29~30~31
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1716 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2021, otreboR wrote:

Thanks. I've seen this one, but only need 1 die and vibration is good enough for me.
If moving a die in a fist from behind your back to the front gives a vibration, it's good enough for a which hand routine.
Does anyone know if this is the case?

I don't know, but it's easy to tell them to bring out one hand palm down in front of them, do whatever fake reading you'll do to "discern if it's in that hand or not", act like you know, ask them to turn their hand palm up (either get your vibration or know it's in the other hand), and then tell them to "open your hand and show the die." or "open your hand and show that it's not there."
Forza Azzurri
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Forza Azzurri
[quote]On Sep 9, 2020, RodrigoGrando wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2020, Christopher Williams wrote:
Does anyone know of the best place to learn routines for this? I know a couple come on the instructions, but aside from the 'Here are some dice, roll them and I will tell you what number is on them', I would be keen to see some routine/performance ideas

Thanks

I can think of routines based on a single die with choices 1-6. Having 6 different outs (six packs of stacked decks, 6 envelopes with predictions) with, say, front left pocket, front right pocket, back left, back right, front breast, left breast and so on. Six outs is pretty easy. The number on the die leads to something else. Does this make sense?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12243 Posts

Profile of John C
Read three minds. Do a color reading. Do a tossed out die. Do you have red? No Do you have red? Next. I think you have red. Oh, and b y the way the number was....6? Next one, is your number 4 No oh that's right I'm seeing number 3. Oh and by the way the other guy has 4 and your die is white? Blah blah blah.

This is more of a tool you can jazz with and improvise.

Man there are so many things to do with these. Use your noggin.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Byoungmagic
View Profile
New user
Illinois
9 Posts

Profile of Byoungmagic
I just got my Mental Dice and have to say I love them and they will immediately go into my shows.
Iíve had the other mental dice and this set is by far my favorite!
They are much easier to work with, more durable, and look amazing.
I personally layer tricks in my routines and these dice already have me writing new scripts for routines!
Please do not order them! I want them all for myself! Smile
majikandy
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of majikandy
Hi,
Can anyone help!
I purchase the set 2nd hand today from a seller on eBay (100% rating) and whereas the red and blue have charged perfectly, the white wonít even connect ( even though the charger suggests itís charged - green led stops blinking). After it doesnít connect I put it back on the charger and the green led starts blinking again.

Does anyone have a solution?
Iíve sent a message to the seller, and also Murphys ( not sure theyíll help as itís 2nd hand).
Iím guessing I MAY have to go down the eBay / PayPal refund route if it canít be solved
majikandy
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of majikandy
Quote:
On Apr 26, 2021, majikandy wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone help!
I purchase the set 2nd hand today from a seller on eBay (100% rating) and whereas the red and blue have charged perfectly, the white wonít even connect ( even though the charger suggests itís charged - green led stops blinking). After it doesnít connect I put it back on the charger and the green led starts blinking again.

Does anyone have a solution?
Iíve sent a message to the seller, and also Murphys ( not sure theyíll help as itís 2nd hand).
Iím guessing I MAY have to go down the eBay / PayPal refund route if it canít be solved

UPDATE: Iíve solved it. It seems the secret is to plug the receiver in, power it up still plugged in, then shake the dice. That worked all three now show up on the display..

Iím told thereís a trouble solving section on the instructions, but I donít know where that is. It doesnít show on the front menu??
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Tricks & Effects Ľ Ľ MENTAL DICE by Tony Anverdi (240 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..29~30~31
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL