The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MENTAL DICE by Tony Anverdi (233 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..24~25~26~27~28~29~30 [Next]
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1623 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
The way people are talking there will be no point in performing magic anymore because someone could Google the trick.

Who cares just perform and enjoy.

You have no control over it.
Doric
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Doric
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2020, reignofsound wrote:
The way people are talking there will be no point in performing magic anymore because someone could Google the trick.

Who cares just perform and enjoy.

You have no control over it.

Best post on the thread.
SAMARITAN013
View Profile
New user
Captain Magic, the man with the famous
19 Posts

Profile of SAMARITAN013
Did my little gig last WE...
The M.D. was a big succes!!! 'OHOOO AHAAAA.... How do you do that'
I gave some 16mm dice as 'souvenir'.
The spectators actually thought the dice they received were really the dice I did the trick with!!!!!

I am very happy with my purchase of M.D.
Very good quality, very easy to use, to load, nice and practical sleeping mode, keep charge very long, nice charge control and fabulous packaging!
Worth the money spent !!!! Smile Smile Smile (320€)
FROM OVER THE 7 SEAS
AND WITH HIS FAMOUS EXPERTISE,
CAPTAIN MAGIC SEND YOU THE BEST VIBRATION
FOR GREAT MAGIC, CONJURING AND PRESTIDIGITATION !!!!!!
kcbeave
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of kcbeave
On exposure, don't make the dice the center of attention but I don't understand why penguin and Murphy's expose the trick right in their description trailers
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2019, Chollet wrote:
There have been a lot of "Mental Die" type products...

Mental Die - Anverdi 1977
Radio Wave - Dice Yn-Ching Peng 1999
Mental Dice - Labco Magic 2003
Cube Rotation - Uncredited Aug 2006
Remote Vision Color Cube - Tim Wiseman Jul 2007
Remote Vision Die - Tim Wiseman Jul 2007
Remote Cubed 3000 - Tim Wiseman Jul 2007
Impossible Die Prediction - Jam Magic 2007
Electronic die 2 - Chuck Caputo 2007
Electric Psychic Die - Indomagic 2008
Multi-Dimensional - ProMystic 2008
Die Lema - JB Magic 2009
Duel1 - Tim Wisseman 2009
Mini Cube - JB Magic 2010
Magic Dice Prediction - King Magic Oct 2011
rvPhotocube - Steve Skindell Feb 2013
Dice Prediction - Hatiro Nishiguchi Aug 2014
Master Die - Master-Miracles 2014
Real Die - ProMystic 2014
Real Die Rechargeable - ProMystic 2014
Mysticube - eStooge Oct 2014
Cube - Hugo Shelley March 2015
MentalDice - Marc Antoine 2017
Unifi Dice - Illuminati Magic 2017
Mental Dice - Murphy’s Magic 2019

Nathan at Illuminati put this list together, and I have updated it with things I know were missing. Not meant to be comprehensive, although it is probably pretty close.

let me add two more to this list:

Cesaral PK 4D Die - Cesaral Magic 2009
I use a hollow card board dice
http://cesaral.com/shop/en/see-all/43-cesaral-pk-4d-die.html

Cesaral Dice Prediction - Cesaral Magic 2019
http://cesaral.com/shop/en/home/71-cdp.html

...and I hope that the ideas behind these products are respected...

Cesar Alonso (Cesaral Magic)
www.cesaral.com
hcs
View Profile
Elite user
Germany, Magdeburg
421 Posts

Profile of hcs
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2019, Rainer - ParaLabs wrote:
Herbert Paufler in the East of Germany,1972
Don't forget Herbert Paufler, 1972.
Melencolia I - Magic Squares for the Mental Entertainer * Smart Methods for 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 Magic Squares * 172 A4-pages * version 3.40
Magic Dust
View Profile
Elite user
422 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
When will MENTAL DICE by Tony Anverd be available again ?

Will there be any changes or improvements in the second edition ?
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1515 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Hocus-Pocus still has them.

Ron
judagar
View Profile
New user
Cary, NC
45 Posts

Profile of judagar
Had mine a week. Thinking of starting a new religion.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3854 Posts

Profile of JanForster
You should do so VERY soon before „GoDice“ hits the market... Smile ... Then look for a new religion ... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Over on the Inject 2 Facebook Group a member has put together a routine that uses Mental Dice (either the Anverdi or Antoine version), a deck of cards and Inject. It's absolutely fantastic so, if you have access to the Inject Facebook group, check it out!

Mark
Doric
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Doric
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2020, JanForster wrote:
You should do so VERY soon before „GoDice“ hits the market... Smile ... Then look for a new religion ... Jan

I've held off buying because of GoDice. What a shame.
Hudson Lee
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Hudson Lee
Any word on when restock is going to happen at Vanishing Inc?
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of ed wood
Ran into a problem with these. Receiver fully charged the day before, then turned off.
Turned on the following day and completely dead! Anyone else ran into this issue? Maybe I screwed up but can't see how.
What the best way of contacting Murphy's for advice? Their website doesn't seem to have a customer service contact email.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Mine has worked perfectly. I even charged, turned off and not touched for a week and still good??
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2020, ed wood wrote:
Ran into a problem with these. Receiver fully charged the day before, then turned off.
Turned on the following day and completely dead! Anyone else ran into this issue? Maybe I screwed up but can't see how.
What the best way of contacting Murphy's for advice? Their website doesn't seem to have a customer service contact email.

More than likely you accidentally put the receiver in sleep mode instead of turning it all the way off. I’ve done that once myself.

A quick press of the button initiates sleep mode. The receiver and dice are still powered on but in a very low power mode. My experimentation indicates you will get LESS than one day’s power if you leave it in sleep mode. The receiver will run out of battery power faster than the dice when they are all in sleep mode.

I believe what I did (that one time) was not have my finger fully centered on the button when I pressed and held it down. I wasn’t looking at the receiver display until after a few seconds and, since the display was off, I assumed I shut it off. What really happened was my finger position slightly shifted and all I did was activate sleep mode. I didn’t look to see if the little green LED in the corner was on, I just put everything away.

The little green LED in the corner is the key. Now, every time I shut off the receiver, I look to see if that little green LED is lit. If it is, the receiver is in sleep mode, not shut off completely.

Mark
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3872 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Very helpful info Mark I hope that solves Ed’s problem , best wishes Gaz 🙂
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of ed wood
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2020, Magic Mark wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2020, ed wood wrote:

More than likely you accidentally put the receiver in sleep mode instead of turning it all the way off. I’ve done that once myself.

A quick press of the button initiates sleep mode. The receiver and dice are still powered on but in a very low power mode. My experimentation indicates you will get LESS than one day’s power if you leave it in sleep mode. The receiver will run out of battery power faster than the dice when they are all in sleep mode.

I believe what I did (that one time) was not have my finger fully centered on the button when I pressed and held it down. I wasn’t looking at the receiver display until after a few seconds and, since the display was off, I assumed I shut it off. What really happened was my finger position slightly shifted and all I did was activate sleep mode. I didn’t look to see if the little green LED in the corner was on, I just put everything away.

The little green LED in the corner is the key. Now, every time I shut off the receiver, I look to see if that little green LED is lit. If it is, the receiver is in sleep mode, not shut off completely.

Mark

I'm starting to think this might be what happened.
I've recharged and waiting to see if it's still good tomorrow.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2485 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Magicians helping magicians. 👍👍
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
magicjluc
View Profile
New user
australia
37 Posts

Profile of magicjluc
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2019, Christopher Williams wrote:
I am sure someone clever soon will come out with an App to go with this which can link to devices such as an apple watch. The watch display could easily show which numbers have been rolled whilst also being used as a thumper if wanted to be done without looking at the watch

Unifi dice by Illuminati magic does it with integrations toward inject, CUPP and prevision
Zatanna Queen of Illusion, 2007,2008 & 2009 WA's Magician of the year, 2011 Fringe Festival magic slam winner
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MENTAL DICE by Tony Anverdi (233 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..24~25~26~27~28~29~30 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL