We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Product Review from World Magic Shop » » Wizard Product Review 11th December 2019 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
785 Posts

Profile of gtx magic

On the show David Penn, Wayne Fox and Sean Heydon take a look over some of the effects that have been sent over for for review.

From Your Favourite Murphy’s Magic Dealer:

Cardiographic LITE ACTION BUNNY by Martin Lewis

FADEAWAY by Chris Philpott

The Zombie Book by Twister Magic

Colourful Kings by Vinny Sagoo

We also unveil The Wizard Product Review’s Best Product of 2019!

Download Vanish Magazine At http://www.vanishmagic.com
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5325 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Not the strongest products for the end of the year, but another fun and entertaining review...I would argue THE most entertaining - on the internet! Thank you boys, for a year of great insights. As a long-time fan, your Wednesdays make my week!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22519 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Excellent show, great you demo a product or two. Thanks for your help. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year guys.
GetMental64
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of GetMental64
I do not have any of the previous cardiographic items, but for my kids show I bought the Cardiographic LITE ACTION BUNNY by Martin Lewis. I am pleased although I think the ma...ts could be stronger and I wonder how long the cover page, the string and the pad overall will last. Maybe cardiographic owners can answer that. It also seems clear, that the reservoir should not be too full, I wish he would have only pre-loaded 5 rather than 10. Any tipps from owners of the Action Bunny Version? Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Product Review from World Magic Shop » » Wizard Product Review 11th December 2019 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL