The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » New Anverdi Line (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Recently Murphy's Magic obtained my services and filmed a brief video for their release of the new Anverdi line of magic. It was a pleasure working with these fine folks and demonstrating some of my Anverdi collection and sharing information of the genius of Anverdi...here is the clip:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8xnwstql7pzlsf......mp4?dl=0

Chuck C.
Alex McFly
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
Hi Chuck, nice clip! Very interesting! Has the "floating" cube ever been released (at 2:57)?
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Hi Alex,

I am not sure if Murphy's is going to release a new version of the Floating Die, it certainly is an amazing effect! I would highly recommend purchasing their release of Anverdl's Mental Die, I just purchased mine and it is absolutely amazing!

Chuck C.
Alex McFly
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
Thank you for your answer! Yes, it would be really great if Murphy's would release this effect. Do you know how many pieces were produced earlier and when this trick was released? Unbelievable that these ideas could be realized with the resources available at that time.
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
591 Posts

Profile of Bill08
I agree that floating cube looks really great - is that an Anverdi trick?
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Yes, the floating cube was Anverdi's. I believe it was his last creation before he passed away. The thing that is amazing is the die and clear tube can be passed out for examination after performing, there is nothing to be found!
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

You can see me perform the original Floating Die on the link below. I meant to say in the comment above was EVERYTHING can be examined after performance....the die and tube, nothing will be found, truly an engineering marvel!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GkisJweKfVw&t=30s

Chuck
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » New Anverdi Line (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL