The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PASSWORD by Mariano Goni (72 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
This is great! Your own video prediction system using your spectator's phone that promotes your social media. 100% customizable. They can name anything and when they enter your Instagram or Facebook account, they find a YouTube or Vimeo video of you showing their selected item. No accomplices, no voice recognition, no app, no forcing, all languages supported.

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=66027

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Looks quite promising.

Any more information on the included presets?

Ultimately this is obviously about customizing your own routines but I’d love to hear any info on the presets that “get you going”.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
When it comes to video predictions, how is this different from the video predictions that are in Inject or Earworm?

From the demo video, it seems that there are a limited amount of outcomes (Mariano exiting an Audi).

Is this a new method of input that does not require your phone?

Does the magician have to hold the spectator's phone when the spectator announces their selection?

Why is the product called "Password"?

Thank you for the clarification,
Greg
MarianoG
View Profile
Veteran user
SPAIN
336 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2019, DynaMix wrote:
Looks quite promising.

Any more information on the included presets?

Ultimately this is obviously about customizing your own routines but I’d love to hear any info on the presets that “get you going”.

You got the idea. The presets are there to start using it right away, but the real power of it is when you appear on the video. Also... they are there for the people that don´t want to or have the time to customize. There are 5 different methods, each one tailored for the specific type of magician/mentalist... pro, amateur or simply lazy.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I’m completely baffled how this can be possible.
MarianoG
View Profile
Veteran user
SPAIN
336 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
When it comes to video predictions, how is this different from the video predictions that are in Inject or Earworm?

From the demo video, it seems that there are a limited amount of outcomes (Mariano exiting an Audi).

Does the magician have to hold the spectator's phone when the spectator announces their selection?

Greg

Boy, you´re fast.

I wasn´t expecting such a lightning appearance.

You have many different input methods, and yes, one of them doesn´t require you to have your phone on you.

If I mix them up and give an ad copy as you do, then we have a real miracle.

So until release, I will give you your own medicine. The Ad Copy is 100% real.

The product is called "Password" because you have the prediction video under a password, so people don´t hit the button prematurely.

That´s all I can say for now! thanks
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2019, MarianoG wrote:
Quote:

Greg

Boy, you´re fast.

I wasn´t expecting such a lightning appearance.

You have many different input methods, and yes, one of them doesn´t require you to have your phone on you.

If I mix them up and give an ad copy as you do, then we have a real miracle.

So until release, I will give you your own medicine. The Ad Copy is 100% real.

The product is called "Password" because you have the prediction video under a password, so people don´t hit the button prematurely.

That´s all I can say for now! thanks

Love it!

You two are brilliant.
I can just imagine an episode of Celebrity Deathmatch with you pair.

Seriously love the apps guys.
Alex McFly
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
Like Pegasus said, I'm baffled too. Architect of Predictions with videos? Would be a huge effort. But it really looks very good.
ParkinT
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL USA
82 Posts

Profile of ParkinT
On the surface this appears to operate in a manner very similar to Inject. Especially since the video is on YouTube.
The exception is that the password entered may be a way to control the app (I will not be any more specific in order to respect any method). Are you willing to "confirm or deny" this detail?

I have created a plug-in for Inject that permits you to send the [video] in an email message. My specific question is whether one of the methods requires the magi's input (much like Inject). If I can apply my technology/technique I will make the purchase immediately !
Unless you have an objection to extensions to your product.

Quote:

Greg
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
This does look pretty impressive.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Perhaps you missed my question ...

I asked:

I'm guessing this is the method that does not require the magician's phone.

Based on the demo video, it seems that there are a limited amount of outcomes (Mariano exiting an Audi).
If the girls had pointed at an Aston Martin One-77, would the video show Mariano exiting from an Aston Martin One-77?

The ad copy says:
No CGI. The video can be as long as you want.

Since there's no CGI, Mariano is not being rendered or composited into ANY car in the world ... so, I'm guessing there's a finite number of outs.
If Mariano has recorded himself exiting from 15 cars, then are there 15 outs?

In the demo video you tell the spectators that you have a "YouTube video uploaded in August".
Why are you asking your spectator to go to your Instagram page?
Why wouldn't you simply go to the YouTube video?

Once the spectator gets to your Instagram page, they now click on a link that takes them to another page where you have to type in a password.
What's the password for? What's the motivation for the password?

After they have typed your password, you now see another link to a YouTube video ... to watch the YouTube video they must click on yet another link.

Please forgive all the questions. I'm just trying to figure out what your product does.

Perhaps your product has methods that I'm missing that will appear in subsequent videos.

Thank you,
Greg Rostami
movemonkey
View Profile
Loyal user
Detroit, USA
210 Posts

Profile of movemonkey
I agree with Greg on this one... If I have a YouTube prediction video? What is the motivation to open another webpage before? People who watch YouTube just open their Youtube app.....
Christian de Punto
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
174 Posts

Profile of Christian de Punto
When you enter the "password" the phonescreen is out of sight of the spectators, right?
when the spectator makes his choice, the phone is still in your hand, right?
i'm not fishing for the method, but I want to understand what I see in a normal performance.
thx.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Quote:
On Dec 17, 2019, Christian de Punto wrote:
When you enter the "password" the phonescreen is out of sight of the spectators, right?
when the spectator makes his choice, the phone is still in your hand, right?
i'm not fishing for the method, but I want to understand what I see in a normal performance.
thx.

Watch the demo, it answers all your questions.
MarianoG
View Profile
Veteran user
SPAIN
336 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
Thanks for all the interest.

Some of the questions cannot be answered without revealing the method.

In your case, Greg, I don´t really understand how this compares to Inject.

If Inject can do the same thing... then you´re a really bad marketer. Why don´t you posted a video demo with the same things years ago? Anyone? Daamn! OR..maybe the idea hits now?

If you continue with the round, since this has nothing to do with Inject, I will start commenting things about Gigapixel.

No problem. I will answer SOME of the questions.

I already addressed that the motivation for the password is legit: it´s a special video and cannot be seen before the right time.
Since you can perform this effect not to one, but to 10 spectators at the same time, it becomes ESSENTIAL to control them so they do not click on the video before the selection is made. And yes, you can give the
password, written on a piece of paper to a spectator FROM THE START.

Besides that, you can place a direct link to see the video, without going to "another" page. It´s another option. But then you must have some good spec management.

A direct link to a youtube video, visible on their phone from the start.

[Christian] on that method they never loose sight as you type the password. In fact, you can tell them the password and if they happen to go back later, type it again they will see the video again.
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
The integration with NOW! looks promising!
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
hektormagic
View Profile
Veteran user
349 Posts

Profile of hektormagic
It’s very sad to see Greg attacks every time when see some new digital project... Greg, Inject is very good and you already have our money. But please stop be rough and impolite to other developers. Your team members do the same in Inject facebook group - delete and block comments which say something about Inject which your team is not happy with... This is bad and impolite.

I repeat- Inject is great and your work is fantastic. But be more polite. Try to look more on your other apps which was not updated for years because not give you same big money like Inject and this is obvious fact. We was lucky that Apple team push the developers to update their apps so you finally did it...
Also - you and your team should be more friendly to your customers. I can give many examples, but it’s not necessary. I know that money are important for all (especially you and your team), but they are not all. Custom service and people connections and respect each other is also something very good and important...

So in conclusion- focus more on your own apps (they are great) and please stop to attack other developers in such a stupid way with so many impolitely attacking questions and hidden advertisement of your app in other product topics (same as your team members attacking and delete posts connected to other apps or additions in your fb group) Smile Pease
Creator of the Monster Card, Multi Lock, Mystery Calendar, Houdini Spirit Board, Houdini Pendulum, Houdini House Spirit Set, UniPeek, Love Connection and Mental Card.
Find more on my website: http://hektormagic.com/products
Alex McFly
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
I can only agree with you hektormagic. I absolutely don't understand why you start this rude questioning as soon as another magician or developer announces a new app.

It doesn't seem very sympathetic, and in the future I think there are some who'll think twice about buying an app from a developer who asks such explicit questions in a public forum, and not very friendly.

I think your apps are really great but finally, look at yourself as a competitor and no longer as a rival! Best wishes Smile
Mr. Dural
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Mr. Dural
Greg,

I have inject and I love it.

I have also noticed how your antagonistic posts show up whenever there is some app released. If you are genuinely concerned about an overlap or crediting first approach the creator privately.
Posts with subtle jabs sound more like a kid who is insecure about his toy when another kid has a new one : "oh! but mine can do this....na nana nana naaa"

You may not realise it but these kind of posts make people think that you may be unapproachable - especially when they need support from you regarding one of your products.

Anyway, back to Password.

Hey Mariano! I'm in! I might as well ask if theres a coupon code for early adopters ?

Peace and love
Dural
Mariano
View Profile
New user
Ibiza, Spain.
5 Posts

Profile of Mariano
I always like to read comments, suggestions and opinions on different magic effects, it helps to understand better the nature, possibilities and even performance style when it comes to deciding what effects to introduce in our repertoire. But I agree with hektormagic, I am also starting to get tired with all this nonsense rivalry attacks like some lame prostitutes dispute. Pull yourself together and show some class man, we are not here to prove anything to anybody. If you don't like what you see or have no constructive observations to share, then go play some darts. This is not a competition, its a common place for comrades.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PASSWORD by Mariano Goni (72 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL