The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Squirmals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Hello everyone. I was wondering where everyone is getting their fuzzle/squirmals from. Im lookimg for the ones with the packaging? Im honestly not sure where to go but these look like a fun pitch item.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Found an old post and am goimg to tty and follow the leads. Here it is for anyone interested

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......&start=0
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Just contacted Nowstalgic Toys. They are selling their squirmals for 1.25 and you have to buy a minimum case of 192. Not sure if this is a good price or not. Ive seen them for cheaper but not sure about the quality. Im also not sure how the squirmals are packaged. Waiting on a reply.
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
That's way too expensive for them critters! You can find them easily for less than half that price.

This is an old pitch item..

There are other brands at way lower cost.. I'll PM you with a source but please don't post these sources openly on the Café..

I think info like this should be shared by PM's only..

I'm also guilty of posting sources here on previous posts but no more..
We need to stop.. or we'll be out of business do to competition!

Luckily this is a hard business where most quit as there are much easier ways to make money with magic!

Maybe this will motivate other to join the Café and keep our important secrets of livelihood among only Café members..
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Nowstalgic has nice packaging. It’s like the difference between loftus and magic makers Svengali decks, MM has way better packaging and a slightly better product but in the end if you’re just trying to sell sell sell it may not be worth the difference to you.

I never did the worms. Just Svengali and coloring books.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Thanks for the input guys. Sorry about the post Frosty. I didn't think that one through. you're right. If everyone knows the source then it can breed competition. Ill keep that in mind and thanks for the pm. ThomasR, I just got one in today. So far I like it. Its fun working it and making it seem alive. You are right about the packaging. This is an impulse buy. I shouldnt worry about the little difference. Im gonna see if I can get some samples from a cheaper source or get them to lower their price.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Squirmals (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL