The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New release cups and balls (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markmagic
View Profile
New user
KY
53 Posts

Profile of markmagic
My friend Kristian Charles has released his cups and balls. I’ve seen and handled them and they’re real worker’s. Check them out
https://kristiancharles.com/1000-g
wsgumby
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of wsgumby
My anti-virus software says this site is unsafe. Be careful out there.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2180 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I was lucky enough to get set #1. These will be my workers for fairs and special events in our town. The design is very unique and at 1.5 lbs per cup and being CNC'd
I believe these will last a long long time.

Thank you Kristian for offering these.

-MJJ
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
Ravenspur
View Profile
Regular user
Granby, MA
128 Posts

Profile of Ravenspur
The site doesn't seem to be https, but I got there.
dcjames
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of dcjames
Wow! Those are some big, heavy cups. Wonder how they feel in the hand? The add copy says they are well balanced. If so it may not be too daunting a task to get used to them.

One thing is certain, you won’t have to worry about them blowing around in the wind unless you’re performing in a hurricane.

Would love to see these in person.
“Magic is very easy to do - poorly.”

Tommy Wonder
The Books of Wonder
Volume 2
BSutter
View Profile
Special user
Sitting on a pile of
582 Posts

Profile of BSutter
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2019, dcjames wrote:
Wow! Those are some big, heavy cups. Wonder how they feel in the hand? The add copy says they are well balanced. If so it may not be too daunting a task to get used to them.

One thing is certain, you won’t have to worry about them blowing around in the wind unless you’re performing in a hurricane.

Would love to see these in person.

Howdy DCJAMES,

We will be at MagiFest with the cups in Colombus OH. on January 17, 2020
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1860 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
They look great.
kcmagic1
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of kcmagic1
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2019, wsgumby wrote:
My anti-virus software says this site is unsafe. Be careful out there.

I think there might be a problem with your anti-virus. I have an SSL certificate for the site kristiancharles.com/1000-g which is an https:// site
Designer of the 1000-G cups - the most durable cups in magic www.kristiancharles.com/1000-g
kcmagic1
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of kcmagic1
Quote:
On Jan 1, 2020, Ray Haining wrote:
They look great.

Thank you!! I just got tired of replacing cups every year. I designed these cups for the true workers.
Designer of the 1000-G cups - the most durable cups in magic www.kristiancharles.com/1000-g
BobMc
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
148 Posts

Profile of BobMc
I bought a set and I love them. They are about the size of the Gazzo cups but twice the weight. I was concerned about handling heavier cups but it is not problem at all. They handle great. If I accidentally dropped these cups on concrete, I wouldn't even panic. Provided they don't get lost or stolen, it is hard to imagine these are not lifetime type cups.
kcmagic1
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of kcmagic1
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2020, BobMc wrote:
I bought a set and I love them. They are about the size of the Gazzo cups but twice the weight. I was concerned about handling heavier cups but it is not problem at all. They handle great. If I accidentally dropped these cups on concrete, I wouldn't even panic. Provided they don't get lost or stolen, it is hard to imagine these are not lifetime type cups.

Thank you for your review! The goal was to try and put out a cup that would last for a lifetime with the way that I perform. I am very glad that you like them!
kcmagic1
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of kcmagic1
I should add, if anyone is interested in seeing or holding the cups live, I will be at the IBM JAM session in Pittsburgh this Sunday from 10-4. I will also be at Magifest on Friday January 17th. During the JAM session, I will have a few sets of cups which I have previously owned and not able to use any longer. I will have a limited number of sets with me at both events.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New release cups and balls (5 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL