The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » The Ugly truth about pitching..! (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
54 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On May 7, 2020, Gerry The Great wrote:
Hey Frosty,

Thanks for your updates, and so true what you are saying. I sell quite a bit pitching magic at some big Christmas shows. I stand for eleven days straight over 14 hours and the magic doesn't sell itself! You gotta stop em, amaze them and let them know they can be like you and do the tricks. I have made tons of money but not planning on going back because fo the rent they charge, the crowd turning to no money people, and also just the enormous challenge of standing and pitching for eleven days straight with no break. Oh and I walk back to my pop up camper with wads of cash to a open parking lot next to the event in the middle of a city and sleep in there paranoid all might someone's going to grab me and the cash LOL! First thing of the day is dropping the cash at the bank, then go again.

I am thinking about my flea market on weekends for the upcoming months cause I have lots of inventory. I also am doing a good summer camp business in the summer months, until corona deal I am not sure any or some of my camps will be completed?

Good luck and keep pitching Amigo!

Swap Meets are my favorite place to pitch. I Used to have a good system with my girlfriend or I would pitch the tricks and then she would show them how to do them and then as she was doing that I would pitch the next set of people.
Home of the first Resin 3d printed nail writer!
Free Shipping Worldwide
https://www.meticulousmagic.com/
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1722 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
....and no boss, priceless.
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » The Ugly truth about pitching..! (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL