The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Essex Mum, injured by Appearing Cane (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
Clarissa said: “This is a big, huge warning to anyone out there that has bought a magic staff, or is thinking about buying one of these dangerous items for anyone - please don’t!’

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/magic-tricks-......730.html
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Although I feel for the lady and her injury, look at the price (under $10 US). Seeing Penguin listing metal ones for $25 - $45 range and plastic for $15 - $25 she probably get a poorly made knock off. Also, I wonder how experienced / knowledgeable the 16 year old son is with how it works and the safety aspects of using one? Granted, in this case it seems the 16 year old never touched it and she may not have secured it fully when she put it back in the box. I do not see this as a warning away from all appearing canes but rather a warning on buying cheap knock offs from ebay.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dante-666
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Dante-666
I see it as a warning not to mess with things you don't know how to use!
Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
754 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
I remember my first Walsh metal appearing cane when I was in my early teens in the 60's. It flew across the room when I opened it. Funny now!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Essex Mum, injured by Appearing Cane (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL